/brit/

Spoons curry club edition

Attached: 50246191-10181017-image-m-3_1636449031702.jpg (634x446, 135.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644157370061.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644157964715.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=dtLa8yXps3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how fucking stupid can you people be for real
if eternal damnation were not POSSIBLE then you would not have FREE WILL
because no matter what you DO you would never have ETERNAL DAMNATION
why is this so hard for retards to understand dear lord!

look at this guy he is so thick he can't even conceive the point being made.
if individual 1 has options of A-Z but oh wait god has made it so option A is not possible then he clearly DOES NOT have free will with regards to A

considering its done in a microwave its alri 2bh

2016. The year the world ended.

Attached: 2016.png (348x348, 22.8K)

40% of people worldwide have a religious experience that permanently alters their sense of beliefs and morality. the 60% who don't are literally NPCs

no mate. what makes you think i asked LOL

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644157370061.webm

would you lads help?

bought this kitchen bin. pretty swanky.

Attached: 1635855006131.jpg (700x700, 53.63K)

shut up schizo freak

how much was your winter heating bill lads?

It just became exponentially crappier

*licks*

Attached: 18BD62CD-5499-458C-B993-F39AF3BFB016.jpg (850x1321, 148.8K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644157964715.webm

me if i was indian and a duck

Good morning sir
I would like to try indian food one day

does she come with the bin?

genuine schizorambling word salad
you’re early emmett tier

There used to be these dodgy sorts (that's codeword for blacks) that spent all day in their car in the car park outside, eventually the police showed up and I saw them searching through their car
Anyway since then I haven't seen them at all and the car's been there unused since, reckon they got locked up?

what makes you think I asked LOL

why are they like this?
why does leftypol pretend this doesnt happen?

DO NOT WATCH, IT's ANIMAL GORE AND CREULTY

And it has no sign of ever getting better. Every year since 2017 just gets worse and worse. I really thought it couldn't get shittier than 2020 but somehow 2021 and now 2022 are beating that even.

Attached: 8lwvpc5wr0h01.jpg (329x417, 12.97K)

you just did it
what's the confusion?

he didnt want to go to jail he just needed some money

no its not you pussy

2016 nonce is in

unironically used to do this to the exgf

Women really don't like that

did what

Hes such a retard lmao hes gunna get on with the current skydaddy schizo

yeah, I'd let him out and tell him I'm a 1/100 chance. next time don't do dumb crime shit

did what what?

foren muck

2021-2022 have been a little better as things opened up and I got work. How's the UK holding up?

what are these two spastics even squabbling about?

good lad you are, second chances can make all the difference

>all women like the same things

>gr*n

Attached: this bluurgh.webm (660x720, 850.68K)

Explain why i'm a "retard". Explain why anything i say is wrong.
Do you REALLY think the world is better in 2022 than it was in 2012? List me some concrete, inarguable ways in which the world is better now than back then.

did what what makes you think i asked LOL

attention and money right

have a vomit fetish after the first gf threw up after kissing me one time innit

the statement he made is correct
your abridgement isn't
I think you know that, otherwise you wouldn't have abridged it

grow up mate

A few hours ago a christian poster made bait post about anyone who doesn’t believe in pascals wager being stupid
For the alst hour or so theyve just been posting the same shit because they dont want to let the other ne get the last word and feel victorious
Kind of cute in a way? They both care so much about how the other one feels, despite being anonymous strangers, that they cannot let it go

hot

Attached: misa my drunken star.jpg (550x459, 35.39K)

Shit stabbing, shit sniffing faggots are ITT and I had to filter all australians because of the vile faggotry.

I know the statement he made is incorrect because I have been with two (2) females who liked it

one user wrote that if eternal damnation exists people do not have free will
i wrote that this is incoherent if human beings were barred from eternal damnation that would be a claim against freewill.
i give example of two doors as this has less baggage
imagine there are two doors left and right. (assume for the purposes of this that you have to choose a door and that you cannot go contrary to god). god says you can only go through the right door. in this case, like with eternal damnation above, the person does not actually have free will with respect to door choice.
this is supposedly a schizophrenic application of logic.
did what what what?

2016 nonce btfo eternally

The world I grew up in is dead. The world I loved is dead. The new world is one that I do not enjoy, do not understand, and have no desire to engage with.
How does one even begin to cope with that?

pascals wager is just hucksterism and cope from religious thickos. cant imagine their god ever wanting believers to subscribe to him on a nothing-to-lose gamble.

get ready to have you mind blown
>women like pink
>women don't like pink
both these statements are correct

I'll tell you anything

Anything you want to know

But don't ask what happened to me in 2016...

You’re a retard for allt hose posts about mayan prophecies and fundamental changes in the fabric of reality because bowie and rickman died at 69 years old

why do a lot of websites have a section about modern slavery?
sort of goes without say that they don't condone slavery, no?

of course free will exists. god forces us to have it.

did what what what makes you think i asked you to write this literal wall of text

why do people such as you with no understanding of pascal's wager so confident that they have not only understood it but have successful rebutt it lol. when was the last time you read the pensees? when was the last time you even read an essay on pascal's wager let alone the primary text itself

top-bottom, humans are the closest creatures to "God" so it's only reasonable to assume God is at the end of it. the alpha and omega

No they are not

everybody needs a bosom for a pillow

>schizo ramblings
get your head checked

did what what what what?

meds

The world post-2016 just feels different than the one before. The very air itself feels different. Go back and watch any media or recordings from 2015-and-earlier, and you'll notice it.

i studied it for my phd pal. im pretty sure i understand it.

>ad hominem
well done

youtube.com/watch?v=dtLa8yXps3Y

what kind of british accent is this? absolutely love this documentary seen it 4 times innit

Nah

Believeing in god on Any Forums is just narcissistic autists going "im too smart to be atheist because atheism is reddit"

Simple as nothing more

cringy twat

why would you post something that has no bearing with what pascal wrote then?

you lads reckon we could beat the buffet? think we got our biggest lads together + seaside mark we might make those pakis sweat innit

You just grew up lad
Its how I feel about the early 00s
How my mum feels about the 80s
How my Dad feels about the 70s
How my grandad feels about the 50s
Instead of seeking out these bizarre external ecplanations for it all
Look inward

because i can. deal with it

Nah
Grow up unironically contrarian faggot

lentil brain

spacker

i can’t keep replying but i don’t want to not get the last word in

>i wrote a PhD thesis on a 2x2 grid consisting of four options

Wow, must be top of your field by now

just realised all you can eat buffets wont be round much longer with all this covid nonsense innit. bit sad yeah

and i can wonder whether your claims about pascal are true

Attached: phteven.jpg (600x594, 52.03K)

im on top of your mums field

Smarter than you, objectively that is.

I refuse to accept the world as it is post-2016. Things are just too awful. Too crazy. Too insufferable.

The thing is when I look back at all those decades you've mentioned, I'd have been happy to have lived in any of them. If I had been born, say, in 1976 rather than 1996, then there's no way that I would have viewed 1996 in the same way, I would have been perfectly fine with the transition into the late 90s/00s world because things didn't become instantly fucking gay and retarded back then.

What's happened since 2016 isn't normal. It isn't just the normal passing of time. Maybe it's social media and the internet accelerating things, but the cultural changes of the past 6 years feel like several decades worth, not just 6 years.

A pretty fascetious way of putting it but I kind of agree
I just cant take people seriously who talk about their certainty in God and christianity but none of them practice it in anyway
None go to church or seem to have any other outlet for seeking god or holiness than mocking and belittling people on Any Forums in a thinly veiled attempt to feel superior to their fellow man
Ive asked almsot every religious person ive seen on brit about what they actually do to follow tht religion and none of them go to church and none of them practice what they preach

this debate is over i won

just what the thread needed. thanks lad

retard

Too many British comedians perform at Australian comedy venues and events.