This movie makes no sense

Why do normies love it so much? Don't pretend you know what's going on

Attached: GUEST_21f9449f-d1ca-4246-8720-f62459eecaa0.jpg (284x400, 51.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fLIRzhu-QMw?t=37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes them feel smart,
it makes sense its just not very good film

idk, I found it good but not outstanding
I watched Donnie Brasco yesterday, that was very good, 8/10
my favorite movie is probably The Departed

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1170, 209.03K)

>it makes sense
>lol dad you're the ghost in my room that moved some dust and books because you went into space and died in the stratosphere for no reason
How does this make any sense?

It indeed doesn't make sense, but if you dim your brain a bit it is entertaining.
This applies to every piece of fiction.

Name one flaw.

He makes much better movies when he doesn't base them around pop-science

Does love really transcend time and space bros?

no
youtu.be/fLIRzhu-QMw?t=37

youre right, i thought you meant gravity and time shtick but what said. Its for audience that thinks Joker is deep psychological drama

its packed full of cliches

It's for damn normie to pretend clever

Attached: images (29).jpg (554x554, 40.17K)

I so badly want to see Mackenzie Foy getting BLACKED

Watched on plane by accident. It was very nice. I should watch it again.

Attached: WOAAH DOOD LOVE.jpg (1200x617, 115.51K)

It's because they let scientists instead of screenwriters write a screenplay so they could claim that it's scientifically accurate

I was too stupid for this movie? It made no sense to me when I watched it the first time and gave up. Something about the MC going back in time to tell him something to save mankind or some shit and I was like ‘wtf’ and 360 no scoped away.

He doesn't travel in time you fucking retards he gets sucked into an special structure built by super advanced humans from the future so he can be in his daughter's room at some moments in time. He can do it because he's connected with his daughter due to some meme love magic

>He can do it because he's connected with his daughter due to some meme love magic
WAAAAAAH 10/10

>able to interact with the past
>no no that’s definitely not time travel!

I prefer weird abstract psychedelic movies exploring the human soul and mind than science fiction etc.

It has a good soundtrack, cast, special effect and a decent story. Its a good movie.

It's ok movie, you chud

He's in the fourth dimension there. That's why he can interact with things from the past and present. It's not literally time travel

>This movie makes no sense
>Why do normies love it so much? Don't pretend you know what's going on

Attached: is.jpg (215x235, 7.09K)

So he can interact with the past that changes his future but that’s totally not travelling through time because it’s just him interacting in a ‘4th dimension’. Some like time travel with fluff attached.

Yes he's momentarily above time while there. Not time travel.