Testing a theory

>your cunt
>do you think South Korea is more similar to China or Japan?

It’s only question please no schizo

Attached: 1E2E8DE6-543E-4AC0-8F69-7C1D69F394E0.jpg (741x414, 25.83K)

Japan because Japan committed war crimes in the whole region you posted.

Chine becasue they're both (SK and Japan) in the sionosphere, China's cultural sphere since the Ancient times.
lool

america

Japan because both look like asian America

It depends
They try to copy Japan as much as they can while at the same time pretending they are unique
But, Japan is at the same time socially conservative, while South Korea promotes slutiness in their women

Who cares the vanishing nation?

Attached: 26e29773.jpg (500x295, 30.58K)

Japan and Korea are both conquered US vassal states without autonomy

You're not really one to talk

Bump so I can get more data

I like farms I like nature

Old Korea = Ming China copycat.
New Korea = Japan except with x100 American Influence.

Isn't Korea's writing system based off China's? Japan invaded Korea a lot so I don't think Korea would be too pally with them, except when it comes to defense.

South Korea has an evangelical cult running society in the background, it takes the depression of modern Japan and turbocharges it with the kind of lunatics who would be running around if the CCCP wasn't keeping things in order.

>America
>China

I have lived in all three. Korea is a poor man's version of what China would have been it had never been raped by the Manchus and Communists.

No, Japanese hiragana/katakana is based off cursive forms of Chinese characters. Hangeul is its own thing.

China because they are dog killing Soulless creatures

I would say they are more like japan. But I have never been to japan, only korea and it was a frozen mud hellscape from what I remember working there.

Would a surviving Ming dynasty be all that different today though?

You're Korean

Hangul literally stole Japanese writing

if Ming didn't screw up, they most likely would have a proto-colonial empire as the voyages would be allowed to continue. And China tdy would be smaller I would say, without tibet/inner mongol and parts of manchuria