Is...Is that Muslim man looking at my cow! Lynch him!

>Is...Is that Muslim man looking at my cow! Lynch him!
Does this happens in your cunt too?

Attached: e51.jpg (226x250, 8.49K)

Do they unironically worship cows or is it a meme

We do the first chapatti in our home is made for cow even though I live in a metropolitan

Cows are based

bro the poorer ones literally rub cow shit on themselves to cure diseases, it's not a meme. hinduism is whacky.

they burn dried cow shit at sunrise and sunset
it's not a meme

no it doesnt, in fact farmers used to blow up cow corpses that were stuck in the mountains until the early 2000s

they also worship rats

There's like a billion of them. Some of them are bound to be retarded. Think of how many retarded Americans there are and all the retarded shit they do. They're not representative of the whole, but there's enough of them for people to notice.

Attached: 1488405008290.png (500x375, 201.3K)

Based, mudslims have two counts on Indian peninsula already so they should know their place

nah cows are definitely important for a 99% of hindus

Cows are indeed sacred but so are most of the animals(tigers, elephants, snakes) in Hinduism but lynching some one for that is too much though

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 57.33K)

>is that a COW??? A LIVING BEING THAT EXPRESSES LOVE AND BEAUTIFUL EMOTION FOR ITS CHILDREN
>TIME TO MURDER AND EAT IT
fuck sharts sometimes man.

Attached: 1644127902437.jpg (1280x720, 63.89K)

No we unironically consider cow as our mother there are many homes in India where first chapatti is made for cow

i like cowe

Attached: IMG_20220206_114220.jpg (720x847, 188.51K)

Cows are based
It's derived from pastoralism and rural living. You see traces of this in Christianity too "Jesus is a Lamb". The reason for modern times is that rural people in Africa, India, etc. have their farm animals as a living safety net. If something happens to the provider of the family or they need money to get their child higher education, they sell their cow off.

Attached: d6yr5dx-cb27caff-0986-428e-b21f-53bb09b7b258.png (500x602, 362.36K)

Oh, I'm so sorry.

Attached: 1468091114106.png (604x618, 88.13K)

Sumeru Archon better finna look like this

who is the picture of btw

I make a lot of jokes but I hope our indiananons are ok

That's really cute. I've visited India twice in my life. The second time I was in a rural area and fed home made chapati(?) to the cows with my friends. The cows came with their babies and I pet them on head after giving them food. Really cool experience

This is unironically true from what I know of Indians. I've spoke to a few and they really seem to think that any and all violence visited upon Muslims by Indians in their country is justified even though the death tolls of all these events usually has Muslims dying 3:1 and it's almost always started through Indian aggression.
I feel really fucking bad for the poor muzzies in India. Not only having to endure the smell but also the atrocities.

Prince Soma from Black Butler

its ok, indian muslims dont have soul

>DO NOT REDEEM THE CARD
>DO NOT REDEEM THE CARD!!
>DO NOT REDEEM THE F***ING CARD
>MA'AM CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME
>CANYOULISTENTOME!?
>HEY YOU B**CH
>YOU LISTEN TO ME
>DO NOT REDEEM IT
>DO NOT REDEEM THE CARD
>DO NOT REDEEM CARDS
>DO NOT REDEEM THE CARD
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THOSE CARDS I WILL REDEEM IT
>I WILL REDEEM IT
>I WILL REDEEM IT
>I WILL REDEEM IT!!!
>*some hindi curse words*
>HELLO
>HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
>CAN YOU HOLD IT
>GET HOLD OF IT
>GET HOLD OF IT
>CAN YOU HOLD IT
>DO NOT REDEEM
>DO NOT REDEEM
>HEY YOU F***ING B**CH
>HEY YOU MOTHERF***ING B**CH
>HEY YOU BITCH
>LISTEN TO ME
>LISTEN TO ME
>HELLO
>HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?

Attached: 23456789034567.png (267x227, 134.27K)

The reason why Muslims are lynched is because poor people in the villages rely on their cows as a source of income and food (milk, yogurt, tilling the field) and typically the ones who literally smuggle the cows are Muslims. A major problem in India is that rural areas have little police and that the police that are there simply don't care too much. Hence why people take it into their own hands because they're absolutely fucked without their cows.

Holy fucking based

If it's so bad they're always welcome to move to the two Islamic nations on the subcontinent literally made for them

Out of all the animals to worship, how tf do you land on cows?

The biggest riots in living memory IIRC were the Gujarat ones where Hindu pilgrims on a train had their crowded train set on fire by Muslims, so in return there was a pogrom and ethnic cleansing to remind them of their place in society. A more recent riot was in Bangalore, where a Muslim was making inflammatory comments about Lakshmi on Facebook so the underage relative of a Dalit Member of Parliament bantered back about Muhammad being a child raping pedo. Muslims couldn't take it, so they started chimping out, burning shit, looting houses and threatening to kill the Dalit MP until the police had to come in and beat the shit out of them and start firing into the crowd to disperse them

They are mostly good people like you and I, but the prevalence of bad people is much higher than other communities in India