Linguistic Suffring

None of you know the feeling of your maternal language being spoken by less than two-thousand people spread across an area no larger than New Brunswick. THAT is (psychological) suffering.

ᐳᐣᘰᘟᑋ. ᘓᙩᒡᗞᐟ ᐧᐉᐣᗾ ᘇᗙᘆᘝᑋ.
ᑔᗺ.

Attached: damn.jpg (374x393, 34.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYadPT4EWaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you fluent? That's 1000% more interesting than being another cut and paste soulless english speaker.

yo, his mf language got shapes bruh

I've lost a lot of what I once had, but I can still make good conversation and can write it with some faults, so I'd say I am. And I suppose it'd interesting, but that's it's sole real attribute.
Please be the 18th person to say enchanting table language. I beg of you.

>ᗙ

Based
ᗙᗙ
ᗙᗙᗙ

ᗙᗙ

Attached: Angelfish-Assorted-Small.jpg (1000x1000, 369.02K)

Lmaooo

Attached: 3eW15qJ.png (600x600, 84.74K)

ᗙimplying

>ᗙ angelfish

Implying... what...

How does the keyboard look like? Is it available commonly? There aren't any places to translate what you type are there?
Can you also tell us about the script and why it may be preferred to say Latin?

My grandparents speak a really rare language/dialect as well

It's an on-screen keyboard that was made for it. A physical one would be cool af.
I doubt there are any translators. Maybe a dictionary but I haven't sought them. If you want to feel free to look.
The script is a variant of the Canadian Aboriginal Syllabary that was initially created for the Cree so that they could have a writing system to communicate in (oral languages & shit), the CAS was altered to fit the various Algonquian languages, even Inuktitut. It's better than Latin characters because there are many, many sounds that we make that could never exist in English.

>Word: 'he died of'
Latin: hukwedazsai
Syllabics: ᐳᐠᗓᑕᙆᙓᐉ
IPA: hʌkʷedaz̪s̪ai

It gets tough with Latin script since it's not meant for the language. The syllabary is and is easier to read.

Ooooh. What is it? Do you know?

Attached: nwjl.jpg (4748x6660, 3.98M)

It's called mirandês, spoken by a ~10 thousand people in North Eastern Portugal.
I only know portuguese but they are quite similar to be honest

Very interesting! Never heard of Mirandese. I'm glad I have now. Ever thought of picking it up?

I'd like to learn at least the basics but other than my grandparents (who usally use portuguese now a days) i don't really have any to practice with
Maybe i can convince my cousin to learn it with me

>ᐣᘰᘟᑋ. ᘓᙩᒡᗞᐟ ᐧᐉᐣᗾ ᘇᗙᘆᘝᑋ.
>ᑔᗺ.
Bros is this some satanic black magic shit
I'm scared

Attached: paranoidpepe.jpg (600x568, 38.86K)

I suggest we all start using ᗙ instead of > to raise people's awareness of this rare and beatiful language

ᗙimagine not using this symbol in the current year

based

I thought berber was the weirdest language/alphabet there was but you beat it easily

>Maybe i can convince my cousin to learn it with me
I've heard many success stories where two people learn a language together. It really helps I would assume, since you can bounce knowledge amidst each-other.
ᗞᙃᔆᗍᒡ ᐣᘐᐣ...
Made me smile. Considering the lack of its usage on this site, I can't see any problem. Would be very neat.
I am honoured.

Attached: lurkpepe.jpg (892x892, 68.18K)

Attached: 7A38D4A2-7D24-4FFA-B3C2-062F7114A558.jpg (390x210, 19.33K)

Penis head

Out of curiosity, do you use your language in your day to day life?

ⵢoⵓ ⴰⵔⴻ ⴰ ⴷⵓⵎⴱ ⵏⵉⴳⴳⴻⵔ ⵢoⵓ ⴰⵔⴻ ⵜⵀⴻ ⴱⵍⴰⵛⴽⴻⵙⵜ ⴳoⵔⵉⵍⵍⴰ ⵏⵉⴳⴳⴻⵔⴻ ⵜⵀⴻⵔⴻ ⵉⵙ oⵏ ⴻⴰⵔⵜⵀ

ⴰⵏⴳⵍoⵉⴷ ⵙⵛⵓⵎ, ⵍⴻⴰⵯⴻ ⵜⵀⵉⵙ ⵜⵀⵔⴻⴰⴷ ⴰⵙⴰⵒ, oⵏⵍⵢ ⵙⵒⴻⴰⴽⴻⵔⵙ oⴼ ⴰⵍⵉⴻⵏ ⵍⴰⵏⴳⵓⴰⴳⴻⵙ ⴰⵔⴻ ⴰⵍⵍoⵡⴻⴷ ⵀⴻⵔⴻ

I've sinced moved away from where it's spoken. Whenever I call family or I visit, I do my best to use it as much as possible because it's apart of me and my history. I'd like to move back soon.
I don't see how that is not weirder. Looks a lot more standardised, tbf.

It isn't as I said. I still like it. Post actual sentences in your language though

>ᚄᚆᚐᚋᚆᚂᚒ ᚌᚐᚅ ᚐ ᚁᚆᚓᚔᚈᚆ ᚔᚅ ᚐᚅᚅ ᚑᚌᚆᚐᚋ ᚐ ᚂᚓᚐᚋᚆ

Attached: 160439518045878.png (707x1000, 946.05K)

Je ne parle pas français

Shame, i understand though
Hopefully your language stays alive fren

youtube.com/watch?v=cYadPT4EWaY

NÓS TENEMOS MUITOS NABOS
A COZER NUA PANELA
NUN TENEMOS SAL NIEN UNTO
NIEN PRESUNTO NIEN BITELA
MIRAI QU'ALFORJAS, MIRAI QU'ALFORJAS
UAS MAIS LHARGAS, OUTRAS MAIS GORDAS
UAS DE LHANA, OUTRAS DE STOPA
LOS CHOCALHOS RÚGEN, RÚGEN
LOS CARNEIROS ALHÁ BAN
AN CHEGANDO A OURRIETA CUBA
LOS CARNEIROS BULBERAN
MIRAI QU'ALFORJAS, MIRAI QU'ALFORJAS
UAS MAIS LHARGAS, OUTRAS MAIS GORDAS
UAS DE LHANA, OUTRAS DE STOPA

Attached: 16432257985475.jpg (292x173, 7.03K)

I ⴰⵎ ⴰ ⵛⵉⵜⵉⵣⴻⵏ oⴼ ⵜⵀⴻ Woⵔⵍⴷ. I ⵡⴻⵏⵜ ⵜo ⴼⵉⵍⵎ ⵛⴰⵎⵒ. I'ⵯⴻ ⵔⴻⴰⴷ ⵚⴰⵔⵜⵔⴻ. I'ⵯⴻ ⵔⴻⴰⴷ ⵟⵀoⵎⴰⵙ Pⵢⵏⵛⵀoⵏ. I'ⵯⴻ ⵔⴻⴰⴷ ⵄⵢⵏ ⵕⴰⵏⴷ. I'ⵯⴻ ⴱⴻⴻⵏ ⵜo Iⵜⴰⵍⵢ. I'ⵯⴻ ⴱⴻⴻⵏ ⵜo Fⵔⴰⵏⵛⴻ. I ⵙⵒⴻⴰⴽ Fⵔⴻⵏⵛⵀ. I'ⵯⴻ ⴱⴻⴻⵏ ⵜo ⵚⵒⴰⵉⵏ. I'ⵯⴻ ⴱⴻⴻⵏ ⵜo ⵚoⵓⵜⵀ ⵄⵎⴻⵔⵉⵛⴰ. I'ⵯⴻ ⴱⴻⴻⵏ ⵜo ⵅⴻⵏⵢⴰ. I'ⵯⴻ ⴱⴻⴻⵏ ⵜo ⵛⵀⵉⵏⴰ. I ⴱⴰⵛⴽⵒⴰⵛⴽⴻⴷ ⴰⵛⵔoⵙⵙ Eⵓⵔoⵒⴻ. I ⵒⵔⴻⴼⴻⵔ ⵜⴻⴰ ⵜo ⵛoⴼⴼⴻⴻ. I'ⵯⴻ ⴱⴻⴻⵏ ⵜo ⵖⵔⴻⴻⵛⴻ. I ⵍoⵯⴻ ⵖⵔⴻⴻⴽ ⴼooⴷ. I'ⵎ ⴰ ⴼooⴷⵉⴻ. I'ⵎ ⴰⵍⵡⴰⵢⵙ oⵏ ⵜⵀⴻ ⵍooⴽ oⵓⵜ ⴼoⵔ ⴰ ⴳⵔⴻⴰⵜ ⵍⵉⵜⵜⵍⴻ ⵒⵍⴰⵛⴻ ⵜo ⴳⴻⵜ ⴱⵔⴻⴰⴽⴼⴰⵙⵜ. ⵚoⵎⴻⵜⵉⵎⴻⵙ I ⴳo ⵜo Bⴰⵔⵏⴻⵙ & Noⴱⵍⴻ ⴰⵏⴷ ⵍoⵙⴻ ⵜⵔⴰⵛⴽ oⴼ ⵜⵀⴻ ⵜⵉⵎⴻ. ⵟⵀⴻ ⴱⵍⴰⵛⴽ ⵒⴻoⵒⵍⴻ ⵜⵀⴰⵜ I'ⵯⴻ ⵎⴻⵜ ⵙⴰⵉⴷ ⵜⵀⴰⵜ I ⵀⴰⵯⴻ ⴰ ⵍoⵜ oⴼ ⴼⵍⴰⵯoⵔ. I ⵍoⵯⴻ ⵎⵢ MⴰⵛBooⴽ. Bⵓⵜ I ⴰⵍⵙo ⵍoⵯⴻ ⵎⵢ MⴰⵛBooⴽ Pⵔo, ⴱⴻⵛⴰⵓⵙⴻ ⵉⵜ ⵀⴰⵙ ⵜⵀⴻ ⵡoⵔⴷ "ⵒⵔo" oⵏ ⵉⵜ. I ⴷⵔⵉⵯⴻ ⴰⵏ ⴰⵏⵛⵉⴻⵏⵜ ⵠoⵍⵯo ⵜⵀⴰⵜ ⴱⴰⵔⴻⵍⵢ ⵙⵜⴰⵔⵜⵙ. ⵟⵀⴻ Mⴰⵜⵔⵉⵅ ⴰⵏⴷ Iⵏⵛⴻⵒⵜⵉoⵏ ⵡⴻⵔⴻ ⵜⵀⴻ ⴼⵉⵔⵙⵜ ⵎoⵯⵉⴻⵙ ⵉⵏ ⵜⵀⴻ ⵍⴰⵙⵜ 10 ⵢⴻⴰⵔⵙ ⵜⵀⴰⵜ ⵎⴰⴷⴻ ⵎⴻ ⵔⴻⴰⵍⵍⵢ ⵜⵀⵉⵏⴽ. ⵄⵏⴷ ⵢⴻⴰⵀ I ⵒⴰⵉⵏⵜ, ⵏo ⴱⵉⴳ ⴷⴻⴰⵍ. I ⵜⵀⵉⵏⴽ ⵛoⵏⵯⴻⵏⵜⵉoⵏⴰⵍ ⵒⴰⵉⵏⵜⵉⵏⴳ ⵔⵓⵍⴻⵙ ⴰⵔⴻ ⵙⵜoⴷⴳⵢ, ⴰⵔⵛⵀⴰⵉⵛ. ⵟo ⴱⴻⵏⴷ ⵜⵀⴻ ⵙⵒooⵏ ⵢoⵓ ⵀⴰⵯⴻ ⵜo ⵔⴻⴰⵍⵉⵣⴻ ⵜⵀⴻⵔⴻ ⵉⵙ ⵏo ⵙⵒooⵏ. ⵟⵀⵉⵏⴽ oⵓⵜⵙⵉⴷⴻ ⵜⵀⴻ ⴱoⵅ. ⵛoⴻⵅⵉⵙⵜ.

Attached: 1643513109489.gif (320x249, 149.44K)

>MⴰⵛBooⴽ Pⵔo

Attached: 1624140348104.png (678x525, 36.97K)