Did you know Norwegians and Portuguese are made for each other and that the governments of both will make a brunette...

Did you know Norwegians and Portuguese are made for each other and that the governments of both will make a brunette blonde exchange next month?

Attached: 1497724549584.jpg (2868x2604, 1005.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueUWWl5AWj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did not.

its pretty dumb to worship us to SELL you what you EAT when you have the SAME SEA to fish from
bacalau is awesome though

I love to eat your bacalhau. Keep up the good job, Henrik.

Attached: Bacalhau à Gomes de Sá.jpg (1200x800, 190.47K)

You should check out our salmon as well, Santiago. youtube.com/watch?v=ueUWWl5AWj0

Do you hire portuguese bvlls?

Of course

can australia be part of this as well

What can you bring to the table?

I hope you portugays are enjoying the low quality cod that snoregay has conned you into buying
did you know that the average norwegian cod is riddled with disease and parasites?
yup that's right, and not only that but its meat is low quality due to poor nutrition and environmental stress
On the other hand, Icelandic cod is the highest quality of cod there is. Truly unrivaled by anything. Cod, also known as the gold of the sea over here, is ensured to live a full and happy live from when its just a little fry until it's mature, meaty, fat and happy and ready to end up on your plate.
Portugal truly got the short end of the codstick

Attached: 1584822617341.jpg (1280x720, 143.24K)

australian humor

Give example please

no, we also have prawns and lobesters if you like seafood

>prawns and lobsters
literal bugs

eg knuser kelterskaller din, jævla pingle

Attached: 120..jpg (641x530, 41.22K)

Hmm. Upon further consideration, we have declined your membership application. Please do still think of us in the highest of regards and have a pleasant day!

ah yes I love this Portuguese poster

>Norwegian gf who can cook cod with me

The dream lads.

Attached: 1591267364995.png (900x722, 197.44K)

Hey fucker, since I have you here, I heard you guys put cucumbers on your tacos. If this is true, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Hum, let me think