This was a French proposal for the partition of Belgium after it declared independence from the Netherlands which was...

This was a French proposal for the partition of Belgium after it declared independence from the Netherlands which was vetoed by England. Thoughts?

Attached: iu-1.png (1800x2532, 410.45K)

bump

We would lose Vaals, where currently our highest point (322m) is located. Not sure what our highest point without the Vaalserberg would be then. Probably a speed bump.

my thoughts are england should be eradicated and its population should be enslaved

>highest point (322m)
ahahahhaahhahahahahaaaahahahha

Could Brits unironically stop ruining everything for everyone?

complete retardation from a frenchman

the entire point of netherlands (and later belgium) is to be a buffer between france and prussia/germany with british guarantees so they could enforce continental status quo

Wait, I'm a buffer? Wat nou?

completely senseless idea

flanders should be integrated with the dutch southern provinces, east and north netherland should be independent too, and these countries both should join hands and purge holland and burn every last man, woman and child till all there is left is jacuzzi swamp

you are talking about holland the provinces, isn't it

Incel proposition

Not really because we have been a country since 1581.

What does the pictured proposition have to do with celibacy?

based

of course, or more specifically the randstad

yeah and you remained it only because of anglos

>Dude I hecking LOVE expanding my borders in HOI4
bur irl

Is HoI IV hard?

Yea
t. stupid brainlet idiot

desu, Europe has too many lines. Needs to be like north america, with just a few horizontal ones, maybe a river border or two. Particularly ugly: Northern Ireland/Ireland, Switzerland (every part of it), Belgium/Netherlands, literally ALL of /exyu/. Slobodan's real crime was making future globes ugly as sin.

If France should get Walloonia due to linguistic ties then they should give Alsace-Lorraine back to Germany.