These are the top 20 wealthiest ethnic groups in USA by household income

These are the top 20 wealthiest ethnic groups in USA by household income.

Attached: top 20.jpg (631x1030, 96.11K)

Based Basques

>south african
that's Elon skewing the chart

You can't skew a median like that Paco

jews are missing

binnish bro...

Fake

the SEA groups are 100% Chinese in disguise

that shitndian filth should be in their shithole with a household income of 3k a year like the brown subhumans they are

absolute fake, all the filipinos i know are poor as fuck

same with iranian and philino dunno who the fcuk lets that brown filth into their country

>We are the richest Europeans in JuesEy

I can't even imagine how to be in a community where 120k is MEDIAN income. It's like everybody is rich there.

>tf
>tp

>austrian richer than swiss
vgh we real showed them

Lmao seethe more faggot

Based descendants of Alexander
Lmao why the seethe?

My uncle is a neurosurgeon in Harvard Medical. I asked him about how are white Americans in middle America. He scoffed and just looked at me as if I was talking about literal Dalits kek. Such a hilarious reaction

Why won't they just go back and improve their own countries

>literal Dalits
They are though

Indians are the only brown people worth importing. The US certainly doesn't need more Mexicans and South Americans who are a net negative.

reminder you are a gypsy shitskin

How can someone with no power do something politicians are faggots who care about their own interests and votes although this government has focused on infrastructure and investment and research

you jelly, white poorboi?

No If I was an ethnic in the US I would be net negative why would you help the enemy?

Anglos not even in the top 20 lmao

Maybe if you're country weren't such a shithole, you wouldn't be moving. Same with chinks.