/brit/

Cromwell Edition

Attached: Oliver_Cromwell_statue,_Westminster.jpg (400x602, 287.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tpb1XyqGOQ
sixescricket.com/
youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g
youtu.be/t6eohMq7ACI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: sad.gif (305x301, 47.92K)

anime

Attached: alpha.png (1920x1200, 265.45K)

tucking into a comfy rainy night

you still eat red onion for breakfast Mikey?

the best fish and chips you can only find in the west midlands, to be enjoyed with miserable people in tracksuits and council estate denizens from the shittiest parts of brum

we got too cocky england bros

Attached: cat-whip.gif (220x220, 781.95K)

That attempt at an english breakfast last thread was actually shocking, some of you lad's properly need to teach yourselves the basics when it comes to cooking

>not releasing is a foul

wtf thats just being too good of a player

Watching Luton Vs Cambridge

Some proper Brexity looking specimens in the crowd. Love lower league footeh

Attached: breaking-norf-middul-will-neva-scrap-again-peace-treaty-between.jpg (480x640, 76.27K)

Fresh mussels from market in homemade white wine sauce with homemade chips for tea lads.

How was your rustlers burger you fucking runts?

Attached: 7B2A5FE4-7AF5-49AF-A2D6-0286D7737986.jpg (1536x2048, 1.2M)

>why yes i DO eat meat, fish, eggs and dairy and yes I DO enjoy feeling the arteries in my body and brain clog up making me a walking heart attack/early onset dementia patient

why are meat eaters so fucking dumb lads

Terrible edition
Crom*ell was a murderous traitor

Attached: 1336472_1.jpg (590x350, 42.33K)

:(
sotry of our lives
cocky-wocky-stocky-nopcky

I consume a lot of red onion and beetroot. Just like it.

a rugby crowd doesn't even stand up. what the fuck is wrong with these stuck up middle class cunts

I had a chicken stirfry and now I'm having cheesecake, enjoy your snotty mucus

Yeah and I run a 5k in 26 minutes and barely break a sweat at boxing training. I can also put up 100KG for reps on the bench press.

You’re a weak little faggot mate, a snarky little queer with a greenish hue to their skin like all vegans.

don't open /brit/ thread at 3am!

you want some fish to go with those chips on your shoulder la?

standing up forces the person behind you to stand up
if everyone sits, everyone gets to see and it saves everyones legs
it's the kind of societal logic that football vermin cannot comprehend

Mussels and cockles are very nice though? Runt pallet

love mussels but i think it's because it's an excuse to suck up garlic wine sauce because the actual seafood i could take or leave and it can be a bit revolting when you find an unopened one or an exceptionally large one that has a bit grey brain part of it

Worst of all, to live in London is to surround yourself with bellends. London is literally full of giant thirty-something toddlers who boast about their own spurious accomplishments while ironically playing a vintage 1984 Professor Pac-Man arcade machine in the corner of a tatty upcycled pub that only sells a single small batch IPA called BUKKAKE for £15 a bottle.

we need to normalise being barefoot in public tbqh
in 80% of situations shoes are unnecessary

Attached: donki_irl_1.jpg (220x271, 9.23K)

alri foot nonce

Love eating grilled oysters, me. Bloody delicious with some melted cheese

No footy players are openly gay

Yet it seems like a rugby player comes out as gay every few months.

Think that says it all really, doesn't it?

this is so grim

The Roman empire fell because of Jesus and the Byzantine empire fell because of Muhammad

Steak and onion sandwich with cheddar cheese that I made yesterday, it was peng. Plenty of protein, garlic and onion, it’s really good for your testosterone levels.

Attached: E3666631-932A-469F-AC23-F9FF9BF64FA3.jpg (1200x2208, 1.09M)

rugby doing quite poorly

feel sick lookinga t this
i couldnm't eat this rubbish

and what about fun aye? What about passion?

Can your little arselicking automated middle class brain comprehend those things you cheese eating wanker

and i oop

they’re not kids they’re adults with small feet

Need a caste iron pan la

On this day in British History

>1649 – Charles Stuart, the son of King Charles I, is declared King Charles II of England and Scotland by the Scottish Parliament.
>1782 – Spanish defeat British forces and capture Menorca.
>1807 – HMS Blenheim and HMS Java disappear off the coast of Rodrigues.
>1810 – Peninsular War: Siege of Cádiz begins and would last for two years.
>1924 – The Royal Greenwich Observatory begins broadcasting the hourly time signals known as the Greenwich Time Signal.
>1941 – World War II: British and Free French forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
>1953 – Sweets are taken 'off ration' in Britain, 8 years after the second world war had ended.

Attached: CA395321-6040-4B8C-BC16-B1339EB1A9BB.jpg (800x1020, 174.73K)

Attached: 1644004908407.jpg (1115x1500, 547.34K)

Stick to your rustlers burger/tofu sticks boyo. This food is for real, full sized men

grim povvo kitchen

>we need to normalise being barefoot in public tbqh
>in 80% of situations shoes are unnecessary

Attached: calloused-feet.jpg (584x591, 32.83K)

sksksksk when i tell you i-

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tpb1XyqGOQ

piertetum locomotor

Attached: 1643905147978.jpg (3244x2448, 1.57M)

Looks like a poo barm

this. Unironically this. . don't step out of line, lads . government won't like it. dont want to upset poor wee bojo

How much does a traffic fine typically increase by if you don't respond within the 21 days? Genuinely asking for a friend, I don't drive.

cope on

Work with what ya got mate.

Attached: 6483E9FD-701A-47B6-973D-A9322F250EDA.jpg (1200x2062, 1.01M)

Platinum Jubilee on the morrow

bet 80% of you cunts have never played a game of rugby in your life

this way everyone can enjoy
you sound like an ape that cant control his emotions

that’s what my feet look like yea i live in the bush and walk around barefoot all the time. you build up a resistance to sharp things

>game ends on 84 minutes

wut

brace yourselves, we lost the rugby after dominating all game
JF on route as we speak

vile

i played club with one of the england players fielded today xx

Based history poster

Thinking of building a chicken coop.

Attached: 91722803-4A3E-4F4A-B8B0-E121BBBD8299.jpg (1242x926, 704.8K)

Soooo grim
Looks like you're eating an alien

So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.

19 Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.

20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

21 Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.

go back to uganda

saying based in 2022 is quite cringe

peng peng peng

>that wanker that stands up in front of you the whole game
imagine being that poor and selfish haha

Reminder to trim your nails

Grim, don't want that at all. I love having nice soft pink feet.

high off the fumes from the bfs hairy pooey arsehole

Did the man throw the ball

What are some things you could have said without anyone caring in 2012, but if you said them in 2022 would destroy your life in an instant?

Attached: 1643993948932.jpg (400x300, 31.73K)

Caribbean style battered shrimp lads. Fresh from the market, made the batter myself. Was delicious. You runts don’t know good food.

Attached: 8211F468-1E1D-4479-B6BE-D8A68B5A4E59.jpg (3024x3720, 3.38M)

recommend it, chickens are great
free eggs ini

how does chickens make so many eggs from just a few seeds

>sea insects
no thanks

it's 80 minutes for a rugby game

been doing keto this last week lads
havent stopped shitting
is this normal?
ive been doing like 3-4 sloppy shits a day its worry
ELP

did the homosexual watch the group of athletic men run around a field in tight clothing tackling each other.

before you used to be able to call the blacks the n word and it was ok………… then 2016 happened…..

>given the torrent 2 hours to sort itself out
>20% downloaded
actual piss take

just stand up. wait you're not a manlet are you

HARK WHEN NIGHT IS FALLING
HEAR HEAR THE PIPERS CALLING
LOUDLY AND PROUDLY CALLING
DOWN THROUGH THE GLEN

Attached: 1626040640104.png (988x1010, 885.14K)

i didn't take the vaccine

Downloaded a 30gb torrent last night in like 15 mins

that "stunning and brave" south park episode aired in 2015

Literally true.
Joe Rogan is getting cancelled right now because people uncovered podcasts from 2009-2012 where he said the n-word.
If it was such a big deal then why didn't anyone complain at the time?

why is britain such a mentally diseased island?

Attached: FK2pdUHXsAESYYr.jpg (617x900, 96.43K)

medals in the post

>Yeah and I run a 5k in 26 minutes
This isn't anything to brag about lad, that's a very average time. My 59 year old mum does her parkrun in 26:30, and there'll be plenty of women her age who can beat that too. My own 5km record is 18:15, which is fairly decent but still not anything to brag about

Nigger
Mental how we all said it back then, black and white, rich and poor, old and young everyone freely using the word nigger

antivaxers were still stigmatised back then but it was about babies and polio and that

I'll have that before you finish your torrent

new Richard Milne comic just dropped

Attached: bojowoeshow.png (1200x1127, 1.51M)

why would i want to stand up when i can see whilst sitting down
>umm but im actually an ape and when i get excited i jump around
umm okay?

2016… when it all became a pozzed clown world…..

literally not a single person asked me if i had a polio tb etc vaccine no one gave a shit. if it somehow came up it would be oh ok and then everyone moves on. now it's a potential social death sentence

what you downloading?

It’s good because I don’t prioritise cardio. Always did strength and HIIT (boxing/MT). Cba being one of those skinny little vegan freakazoids that look emaciated and can run forever

people don't get enough vitamin D, C, or Zinc

The new Beatles documentary

having emotions? not being a good little cuck for taxberg ?

Got invited to this bar recently, which as far as I can tell is just a reinvention of an ordinary cricket nets but much worse (because you're using fake balls, and don't have pads on), except they've stuck a cocktail bar in the place and will charge you a silly amount to do your net session

Absolutely bizarre what Londoners will pay for really ordinary things, so long as there's a decent marketing campaign behind it

sixescricket.com/

Reckon 2017 was probably the best year of my life. How about you lot

hard to believe a human being made in the image of god created this

how many seeders

What's you're problem? You ain't even a democracy.

youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g

>It’s good
Assuming you're a bloke aged 18-40, there's no way that time can be considered good desu. It's respectable if you're a fat cunt who wants to shed a few pounds and I'd never discourage anybody in that situation, but it's a very ordinary sort of time

Don’t tel me you wouldn’t scran this

Attached: A8403450-4244-413E-828F-9C0947C6CE23.jpg (3024x3793, 2.05M)

can you literally not control yourself when the man kicks the ball? you have to stand up? or is it just that everyones standing up in front of you so you have to to see anything

saying you or your kids didnt get vaccinated was still grounds for being ostracised . but it was a niche american thing really

it was mostly incest families like westboro baptists who believed stuff like that

Well you can't refute anything I said can you?

There's a major podcaster, who's been creating podcasts for well over a decade, and who used to drop the n-word on occasion in several different episodes 2009-2012. Not 30 years ago. Not in some "horrible racist time". 2009-2012, a liberal era in which a black man was the most powerful person in the world. And no one cared about the use of the n-word, or at least didn't care enough to complain.

What changed? Are we seriously supposed to believe that it was just because 2009-2012 was some "horrible, hateful, bigoted" time and we're just "more enlightened" in 2022?

Anglos have a funny way of getting on. They're similar but just different in wierd ways. No clue what's wrong with them

Am I a planet hunter
Or a brave deviator?
I left my mind behind in 2016
Am I a planet hunter
Or a brave deviator?
I left my mind behind in 2016

youtu.be/t6eohMq7ACI

why not make the bacon more crispy?

other than that looks fine, would still scran

What's funny about the whole unrestricted submarine warfare thing and the British blockades of Germany in WW1 and WW2 were that while Britain was starving Germany through blockade, Germany was inadvertantly improving the health of Britain by doing the same

literally everything on this plate is undercooked. how are you so bad at cooking

just one on this feed but i'm gonna chuck another couple and sneed if anything helps

It’s pretty good for someone like me who puts up big numbers in the gym. I don’t really run.

lots of words here

need a shave

looks a bit dry
needs some moisture on it
a tin of beans, perhaps

2013 for me. Probably 2014 was just as good too.
Really, really, really miss it. I'd do anything to go back.

Attached: 2013-010.jpg (460x276, 34.97K)