Why are finns so happy

wtf they got to be so happy about

Attached: dDLwet3.png (786x1545, 97.76K)

mämmi

sounds like a hoax

easy for you to say
were not even top 10

Attached: 1644065457720.jpg (240x240, 6.85K)

Leave out the Arabs.

i voted for the guy that wants to remove them but he didnt win, not we have a fat retard in charge

>all the sad people kill themselves ":DDD"
>stupid questionnaire ":D"
>cant measure happiness ":D"
>they raycist ":DD"
>everyone is on antidepressants ":DDD"

real answer: Not so much happiness as lack of unhappiness. We have a society and temperament geared toward dealing with life's many misfortunes. Real joy is rare, brief and cherished.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-19-18h50m23s203.png (704x416, 271.8K)

Finnish culture, we dont need much to be happy

uhhh happiest country bros?

Attached: 1643856240110.jpg (1260x1260, 344.48K)

real answer, i know its shocking but this research about happiness has actually nothing to do with actual happiness, they just used different statistics.

i know all these metrics, even 'economic' metrics like GDP are constructed to promote political agendas. these arent objective statistics measuring anything real.

It's always cold and it's easy to live as a NEET there, right? That would make me happy.

Swedes fucking their women while they watch like the little cuckbois they are LMAO.

>It's always cold and it's easy to live as a NEET there, right? That would make me happy.
sometimes its hot

aalso sometimes im not happy :(

i dont really care

wtf
finland lied?

I believe it's something to do with different standards of what happiness is with each country and society. Scandis and Finns are likelier to subscribe to happiness as something closer to satisfaction with what you have, while other cultures might view it as a chase to the finest material goods and being in pure joy every day.

Data is collected from people in over 150 countries. Each variable measured reveals a populated-weighted average score on a scale running from 0 to 10 that is tracked over time and compared against other countries. These variables currently include:

real GDP per capita
social support
healthy life expectancy
freedom to make life choices
generosity
perceptions of corruption

Each country is also compared against a hypothetical nation called Dystopia. Dystopia represents the lowest national averages for each key variable and is, along with residual error, used as a regression benchmark. The six metrics are used to explain the estimated extent to which each of these factors contribute to increasing life satisfaction when compared to the hypothetical nation of Dystopia, but they themselves do not have an impact on the total score reported for each country.[47]

being content = happyness
this is what these surveys mean, people are miserable but because theyre steady wageslaves theyre supposed to be happy

about happiness, or my feply?

your happiness :)

:F ? what that is not cool

This. All these statistics are just a mish-mash of random data that all correlate with each other and make neoliberal countries look good. It's like how the NYT best-seller list has nothing to do with the actual sales numbers of the books.

>best-seller list has nothing to do with the actual sales numbers of the books.
seriously?
i thought 'best seller' = sold the best so most numbers? is that why they dont just say 'most sold'?