Some things France has gifted to the world

>Legitimation of chimping out and killing your rulers instead of peacefully negotiating
>Cartesian mind-matter-God separation, which has dictated the epistemological paradigm of the West to this day, leading to existential and ecological disaster
>Snails and frogs as cuisine
>Civic instead of ethnic nationalism
>Positivism, whose dismissal of metaphysics has reduced the West to an empty shell
>Foucaultian thought, which basically reduces every single aspect of the world to a piece of a gigantic BDSM game, no space for power-disinterested action
>Soupeur

Let's thank France together for their beautiful contributions:
Thanks, France! :)

Attached: 1642793047385.png (220x221, 62.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Soupeur

Attached: 1633875689857.png (1024x920, 207.75K)

>>Snails and frogs as cuisine
Those are Roman foods that are eaten in Italy too, we only get shit for it because other Latins are irrelevant

Attached: 1624032381366.png (1500x1500, 2.31M)

>use “frog” as an insult
>post a fucking frog
I mean come on

I feel like you are cherrypicking

At least they'd clean for free

Attached: ob_b01b3b_saucer.jpg (333x250, 10.33K)

You're welcome, I'd do it all over again if needed (except the pee thing).

You forgot the invention of sound recording, i would consider it important considering how prevalent it is these days in absolutely every part of our lives

The amount of bullshit that the world allowed France to get away with during the 18th and 19th centuries is unreal. Had any other country/culture tried even a fraction of it, they'd be destroyed by it's neighbors. But for every disaster, every single malice inflicted upon the world, everyone just shrugged their shoulders and said "it's OK son, we forgive you". Shocking. Meanwhile when Germany commits the grave crime of uniting, it causes a wave of butthurt that still affects the world today.

Fuck the French, they're a disgusting, hypocritical, savage beasts that do not deserve the title of human.

Attached: 1644071313611.jpg (550x422, 34.68K)

That's nice and all but can you post your tummy?

Foucault doesn't look french.

>Legitimation of chimping out and killing your rulers instead of peacefully negotiating
Sacre basee

This. Making the americans win their revolutionary war was a mistake, france should have allied with the british to crush it in exchange for land and peace in the new world.

Attached: yorktown.png (324x738, 127.01K)

But they also made cream puffs
And eclairs
And croissants
And creme brulee
And baguettes
And eifel tower

They are not so bad

Attached: 816226B2-199B-4FDE-9271-8C3FB1E1E235.jpg (3520x1980, 690.52K)

Replace France by US and 18th and 19th centuries to 20th and 21st
It's called power, enjoy your last years of it

Imagine being this much of a tranny enabler

>DNA paternity testing is solely performed on decision of a judge in case of a judiciary procedure in order either to establish or contest paternity or to obtain or deny child support. Private DNA paternity testing is illegal, including through laboratories in other countries, and is punishable by up to a year in prison and a €15,000 fine. The French Council of State has described the law's purpose as upholding the "French regime of filiation" and preserving "the peace of families.

french brothers...

Attached: 1639579768422.png (550x503, 253.05K)

>>civic instead of ethnic nationalism

as if the italian trooner wasn't enough, now even the obsessed amerimutt has joined the thread
we really do make freaks frothe at the mouth don't we

I'm not a trans person. I'm a guy.

You're effeminate and an attention whore, if that's not tranny behaviour I don't know what it is

>Cartesian mind-matter-God separation, which has dictated the epistemological paradigm of the West to this day, leading to existential and ecological disaster

>Positivism, whose dismissal of metaphysics has reduced the West to an empty shell

William of Ockham? Francis Bacon? Newton? John Locke? David Hume?

They mindbreak the Japanese regularly which brings joy in my life

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome