I am Sarmatian. That is all you really need to know in life

I am Sarmatian. That is all you really need to know in life.

Attached: le sarmatian face.jpg (361x360, 50.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
youtube.com/watch?v=QpbIryplqUI
youtube.com/watch?v=NwcNNbxUE-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't ask + don't care + touch grass + meds + dilate + okay + you're white

Have you watched King Arthur 2005 movie? They have Sarmatians in it.
A very bleak and kinda wanna be relasitic interpretation of Arthur mythology. Arthur being a Roman soldier, his knights mostly sarmatian mercenaries fighting for Rome. Interesting stuff

Very similar to troy 2004 where the directors tried to make the myth more realistic. Agamemnon attacking Troy to control trade and using Helen as an excuse.

Didn't watch, but heard of it and I'm aware of Artorius Castus. Britain is rightful Polish clay and I am glad we are reclaiming it.

It's an awful film, I only got half way

I thought Poles were Wends

COME HOME BROVTHER!!!
seethe MOAR, germ.

Wends were not a specific tribe, but a rather vague umbrella term Germans would use for people from Slavic countries bordering them. It applied mostly to Polabians, but I imagine a Czech, Pole or any other West Slav could be called a Wend at some point in history.
I may be a Wend, and I am definitely Sarmatian.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

Attached: Sarmata.jpg (521x764, 47.86K)

Greetings. I shall light the holy fire and spill the blood of e*ropeans to honor this meeting, my Iranic brother.

Attached: Sarmatian rituals.jpg (1852x2568, 668.13K)

May God almighty guide you, my SAMARITAN brother.

Attached: 1640966037207.png (780x670, 51.11K)

Why did the Irish suck their King's nipples though?

Attached: 1486447780790.jpg (720x405, 58.29K)

BASED PERSIAN BVLL

Do you know of Sarmatism as a concept, Persbro?
The nobles of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (aka the First Polish Republic) around 16-17th century believed themselves to be descendants of ancient Sarmatians, who supposedly conquered the local Slavic tribes and settled here.
Those nobles, including the iconic Winged Hussars, unironically larped as an Iranic tribe and, despite being devoutly Catholic chivalric knights, would wear fancy clothes and armaments ordered from Ottoman Turkey and Persia.
Later on their Sarmatian origins were dismissed as a self-aggrandizing myth meant to distance them from Slavic peasantry, but modern studies of linguistics, haplogroups, heraldry and other historical traces imply they could be correct after all, and dismissing it was just foreign or communist propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=QpbIryplqUI

Attached: Sarmatians.jpg (640x960, 106.47K)

V G H
G
H

Attached: suffering.jpg (768x574, 113.15K)

based szlachta brother

Attached: mary_magdalene.jpg (742x894, 108.13K)

Youre a arab shitskin. You dont have a drop of aryan blood
Something tells me youre a pitch black haired slavic crackhead

I like how Tacitus briefly summed up who Slavs are:

>Here Suebia ends. I do not know whether to class the tribes of the Peucini, Venedi, and Fenni with the Germans or with the Sarmatians. The Peucini, however, who are sometimes called Bastarnae, are like Germans in their language, manner of life, and mode of settlement and habitation. Squalor is universal among them and their nobles are indolent. Mixed marriages are giving them something of the repulsive appearance of the Sarmatians ... The Veneti have borrowed largely from Sarmatian ways; their plundering forays take them all over the wooded and mountainous country that rises between the Peucini and the Fenni. Nevertheless, they are to be classed as Germani, for they have settled houses, carry shields and are fond of travelling fast on foot; in all these respects they differ from the Sarmatians, who live in wagons or on horseback.[7]

So basically a cultural mix of Germans and Sarmatians which is what we truly are.

You are as much of that as a maggot is a mix of bread and meat

wow rude

I am still proud to share similarities with both Germans and Iranians

My brother :)

youtube.com/watch?v=NwcNNbxUE-w