Why are Americans like this?

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: pref~2.jpg (2236x676, 328.42K)

that's rich coming from you brazil

Processed foods, endocrine perturbators and cars culture

they didn't understand pretty well what thick means

i would still "slam those piggies" as some might say

Haha, right. Let's pretend brazilian masses appreciate delicate ladies, intead of hones that call themselves "horses".

still would

Right, they started eating, instead of pumping liters of crap into their asses at home.

I'd fuck all of them.

>it's all fake
user I...

wouldnt

So fucking sad

Attached: denna gör mig ledsen.jpg (2236x1512, 844.69K)

The average American woman is 5’2 and weighs 163 pounds why tf do you think they’d be into this shit

i want to carve me off some ham

Based tranny chaser

For you see, I am what you may call a platonic straight. An ideal form of the straight, if you will, I'm straight, and everyone else is just a bad copy of me, if you will.

For when a man sees a statue of a woman he does not think to himself "that is a rock", neither does a man think to himself when he sees the picture of a woman "that is a projection" and neither is a man who fucks a sex doll anything other than a straight man.

And so trully I say to you that any man that is attracted to the female form is anything other than a straight man. I would call it a super sraight, for he is straighter than any other man if he loves the female form.

Now fat women just look like fat men. In both cases the hormones get trapped in the fat, and fat people just become an assexual form, neither male nor female.
And you ask me if I would fuck a fat "woman"? NO! Nor would any other straight man like me, for we straight men like the female form, not the amorphous shape that looks more like a fat man.

The trannies actually look better.

Imagine liking skeletons lmao

dem sexy bonerinos

Fat women stink

Fat women have hormonal problems.

French people stink in general, that's the thing

Fatties I've been with smelled okay

Fatties/chubby whores are only good for fucking.

As a gf/wife, tall and slender woman is preferable.

Fat lumps and tears skin tissues apart. Specially in women. There is a reason why the brave one in a bikini has her body fully edited. Not even a strech mark in sigh.

>woman