Ask me to vocaroo something and I’ll do it in an accent of your choosing

Ask me to vocaroo something and I’ll do it in an accent of your choosing

Attached: 42ED655D-6D7B-4CE4-BBA0-A95210498F96.png (400x400, 112.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1okPKNvfJPjR
voca.ro/1e9wJc12nquz
voca.ro/1o0IGsEtWf7e
voca.ro/1a9tc3GIT7du
voca.ro/1m4irf4lq6QU
voca.ro/1m3dLFwaZxWJ
voca.ro/189Ly0uy9ZUn
voca.ro/1bDaocSTw0o0
voca.ro/1jpQrbdBC7ff
voca.ro/1obAPML4YEMz
voca.ro/15GJyeuwAVGO
voca.ro/1gSn23jxXqdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me to do well in life and in school in a west African accent

voca.ro/1okPKNvfJPjR

>CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL DUSKY FACE LOOKING AT ME!
>C’MON! YES! YES! I CAN SEE IT! IT’S, IT’S
>...
>what
>What?
>WHAT. THE. FUCK.
>THIS IS A WH*TE BABY! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH! YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT THIS IS A WH*TE BABY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH TYRONE!!!
>YOU SCOOPED UP SOME OF MY CUM DROPS?! BECAUSE YOU WANTED A CHILD WITH THE MAN YOU LOVE? YOU TREACHEROUS CUNT!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THAT VASECTOMY!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARGUED AGAINST IT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS FINE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS!!!
>OH MY SCIENCE, I’M RUINED!!! YOU’VE RUINED ME YOU STUPID TWAT!!! MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A WH*TE BABY!!! AND A BOY TOO!!! IF IT WAS A WH*TE GIRL I COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING HER UP TO TYRONE ONCE SHE STARTED MENSTRUATING BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH A WH*TE BOY NOW CAN I??? IM GONNA BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE KEKOLD COMMUNITY NOW!!! THEIR GONNA THINK IM A FUCKING NAZI RETHUGLICAN NOW!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
>GIVE ME THAT WH*TE BABY RIGHT NOW IM GONNA BREAK ITS FUCKING NECK!!!! I’M GONNA SMASH THAT WH*TE FUCKING BABYS FUCKING SKULL UNDERNEATH MY MY RICK AND MORTY FLIPFLOPS!!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU LYING NAZI CUNT OR ILL CUT YOU A NEW HOLE IN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU BITCH GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT!!!!! IN THE NAME OF JEFRE POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL IT!

Say that in an Irish accent.

voca.ro/1e9wJc12nquz

Bump

let's go for the classic
>DO NOT REDEEM YOU BITCH. AY BITCH, LISTEN TO ME, DO NOT REDEEM BITCH, YOU BASTARD BLOODY FUCK YOU.
>I FUCK YOU IN YOU PUSSY MOTHER FUCKER.
indian accent, needless to say

voca.ro/1o0IGsEtWf7e

Do the state motto of Virginia, spoken in the guise of "Tony the Tiger"

Ok this time no trolling
voca.ro/1a9tc3GIT7du

voca.ro/1m4irf4lq6QU

based

Attached: happy happy joy joy.jpg (1920x1080, 132.61K)

Frodo: You're late
Gandalf: Nigga it look like I own a fuckin' rolex? You be lucky I even rollin' in on this, shit, fuck you cranky ass, no shoes owning ass, big ass feet motherfucker. Shit's dirty. Yo fuckin' kin be sending me postage about a goddamn birthday; nigga I got better things to do then drive a goddamn horse, three hundred goddamn miles, just to sell this nigga some fireworks! You tell me I'm "late again" nigga and I'mma slap you so hard you gunna go from a halfing to a fourthling

Attached: 1485907494297s.jpg (99x125, 1.93K)

unexpected kek
expected kek

voca.ro/1m3dLFwaZxWJ

Bumparoonie

>”Des ARABES pourraient être ici”, Se dit Elle. “Je ne suis jamais venue dans cette banlieue. Il pourrait y avoir des ARABES partout”. L’air frais caressais ses joues doucement. “JE DÉTESTE LES ARABES”, se dit elle. ‘L’aventurier’ par Indochine résonnait de sa bécane, la faisant vibrer tandis que le vin à €9 remplissait ses veines et fit disparaitre sa peur (méritée) des immigrés le soir. “Avec une bécane, on peut aller où on veut” dit elle toute seule, a voix haute.

Attached: Sweet dreams are made of this.jpg (639x1042, 178.51K)

tell me 6 numbers from 1 to 60 and I´ll play the lotto with them

voca.ro/189Ly0uy9ZUn
voca.ro/1bDaocSTw0o0

Your best impression of Andrew Fauci raspy new york accent

"My personal theory on what happened to Gabby Petito is that COVID-19 killed Gabby and Brian is self-isolating to prevent spreading covid. As we know, Gabby was unfortunately an anti-vaxxer. I suspect that she started showing covid symptoms in the woods and died before Brian could get her to the hospital. Knowing that being exposed to covid makes him a likely carrier, Brian has been selflessly isolating himself to prevent spreading covid during the search and rescue. Since he will be arrested on sight, he can't go get the test and has to wait 3 weeks."

Good luck

good try too bad you're not a french girl

Attached: heh.jpg (300x337, 47.11K)

voca.ro/1jpQrbdBC7ff

voca.ro/1obAPML4YEMz

The most uncomfortably sexual thing you can find, read in a thick Boston accent.

Isn’t his name Anthony?

voca.ro/15GJyeuwAVGO

placed the bet. the prize is 26 million BRL (5million USD)
If I win I´ll have to find a way to send you a part of it

thanks bro

Attached: 4CE1B070-7AAA-4A42-A519-EA4CB480CC57.png (1036x1154, 243.77K)

I just want to hear you say this with your lovely voice please:

Araq-E?

Lu-Dee!

Air-Tee?

Air-Tee!

E-Neb-Et!

Gh'maud-lobt!

Vedge-Debbie Kut-Khesh-E...

Gar-Et Ts'Veems...

Gh'naught-robe...

This won’t get me in trouble with the FBI, will it?

is this an irish accent? a touch challenging to cipher through

voca.ro/1gSn23jxXqdo

It's a poem about ordering a beer and sitting in the corner.