I'll never come back to Barcelona

I'll never come back to Barcelona

Attached: D87E6ADD-C2D1-4552-9FF5-35345AB94E58.jpg (3024x3319, 3.32M)

I've never been to Barcelona

they need more argentinians

I remember when I went to Barcelona for the first time, it was such a shock, I have never seen so many black people in the same place.

I want you to go to quartieri spagnoli

I know you guys keep them out of principle and I respect that but at some point you need to think if it's really worth it.

based, hala madrid

Worth it? Half of the Iberian peninsula lives off Catalunya, you tell me.

do Catalans live here tho? I just see crackheads, poor migrants and scary elders

Thought the baskes also carry a fair bit. Still, even if you fall to Portugal's economic level it'd seem like a fair deal not to be in the same country as them
Also they'll probably act even more as a migrant magnet, don't you think you'll get less ocupas?

and lost tourists and prostitutes

Attached: C1A1D8B8-0161-42C9-99A1-0088719C7CFC.jpg (2999x3291, 2.77M)

Messi?

Come to Berlin instead

Attached: 1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 442.4K)

Why someone would ever go to Ravalistan?
It's like going to Molenbeek if you are in Brussels.

downtown

Don't come to USA then. I'm jealous of Euros

I like prostitutes. Where in Spain is the highest concentration of said prostitute?

My house.

You're in the Raval bro, of course no catalans are there, it's hell on earth

it would be pretty nice after some cleaning, not just in the literal sense

That part of town is infamous for "drug apartments", flats dedicated to housing junkees and stashing drug.

Wow look like where I've been staying this summer. Is this El Raval ? Great place, too bad about the grafitti. Also I don't remember meeting a native spaniard here but people were really cool. Police was always bullying the locals tho.

>look out window
>see right into neighbors apartment

How can euros live like this