Is he racist?

Why does he only pick Indian scammers?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220204-184809_Chrome.jpg (1109x970, 295.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_ficQFz1o&ab_channel=BrutIndia
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ebd9bzopQ&t=231s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because indians sound silly and have silly reactions

Because indians make up like 90% of all online scammers?

i think nigerian scammers would be funny

Agreed sirs it's very racist are we sure thus benchod isn't paki basterd? Why every scammer is indian this is paki lie, every scammer I meet is named Bob Smith and from California sirs none are Indian. Do not making a robbari on me.

I heard that his granny got scamed by indians, maybe he has racial bias against indians?

I think so

robbaring the robbarians

most of his contents are boring, so i just dont watch it. Call center scam expose contents are just not my kind of entertainment
the only expection is the redeem the card meme vid

because they're the majority of tech support scammers

Is there any Thai call centre to pick on?

why do Indian scammers pick white people to harass and steal from? are they racist?

90% of scammers are Indians.
The other 10% are Nigerians and they don't do tech support scams that often, they're more into friendship scams and social engineering shit.

there's literally nothing wrong with indians scamming people, especially if the ones being scammed are rich westoids, if anything it's a fair redistribution of wealth

agreed

based

Thank you for the support aryan sir, hail hitler

It's kind of beautiful that he's making lots of money from Indians crying about wasting their day not making any money

They are just getting their money back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_ficQFz1o&ab_channel=BrutIndia

god i hate this normalfaggot with a passion

It's simply because there are more of them, and overall they tend to be more incompetent at their profession than their western counterparts, mostly because of the language barrier and poor resources.
It's also funny to hear someone clearly named Samir or Sanjay call themselves by some white name like John or Brad and expect people to fall for it

For me? Deus Ex soundboard
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ebd9bzopQ&t=231s

Western nations tend to have a lot of tech illiterate boomers that have money in their accounts.

this kek my old hag neighbor got scammed 19k € last year

redeem bob and vegene thank you sir, come again

Nigerian scammers have BBC energy