Western women are absolutely fucked

Western women are absolutely fucked
>meet girl on non-dating site (dscrd) yesterday
>from a local server
>2 hours later the conversation turns into dom/sub bdsm talk
>1 hour later I'm calling her a fithly slutty little bitchy fucktoy cumslut etc... and she is calling me a master
>1 day later video call with her and she shows me the goods
>3 days later planned an outting with her where we will have some vodka, play around with ropes and knives and see where it takes
She's not even bad looking, she just had absent parents when growing up and a marijuana addiction

Attached: 1487373523142.jpg (212x200, 6.6K)

And you're being kind of a simp. She loves your attention and you're giving it away for a glance at her tits

Westerns live the culture of whoredom worship.

I don't see why sluts are so controversial in this culture. Is it because they don't charge and say they are doing because they need the money?

You've found her on disc*rd and you're surprised she's this broken???

>an outting with her where we will have some vodka, play around with ropes and knives
That's not a glance at her tits, if OP was a serial killer that chick would be fucked.

>discord
she probably has a dick

Yeah this, if you meet her in discord of course she's going to be a nutjob.

Yeah but we're going to more than that, I'll get her off real good with vodka

I know actually I have no idea why the fuck she is meeting up with some random dude she didn't even know a week ago and I think this is not her first time, I thought to myself stupid girl what if I was some 50 year old serial killer, she should be thankful that she's meeting a hunky caring 21 year old

Isn't Brazil guilty of that? culture of sex?
I've met normal girls on discord before
Nope, pretty pink pussy

>normal girls on discord

""""""""""girls""""""""""""

This.

It could go the other way around. She could be the serial killer, she could be ambushing you.

Attached: 1630535727212.jpg (693x663, 60.21K)

>Isn't Brazil guilty of that? culture of sex?

Brazil is not an autonomous country. It's influenced by the West.

But I'm not talking about guilt... I simply wonder what else would people expect. Usually when it's a whore that use the money excuse, people "respect the hustle".

Again, it's illogical.

What's she going to do bro? throw her teddy bear plushies at me?

Attached: 1631135794296.jpg (1500x1000, 274.27K)

I meant the whole culture of bunda and hypersexual society in Brazil
But yeah Wesr has a bad case of simps paying for women

No. She could ambush you with other people.

how are we guilty? Sex culture =/= whoredom worship

sounds like the girl i met from discord lmao

no, she could probably get some of her other male friends to attack you though. be careful out there bro

offer you a drink. are you gonna refuse it?