Learning Arabic

>learning Arabic
>letter has different forms depending on its position in a sentence
Why? Fucking why? Couldn’t you retards just make a normal alphabet? Also half the fucking letters look identical. Why are ii mid and b mid virtually the same? Why?!

Attached: 546760E5-77F2-447D-94FF-A18C9A1B5099.png (378x133, 5K)

If you're intelligent this won't be a problem for you

>t. 9IQ bogan is getting filtered by simple alphabet
Many such cases! S A D ! ! !

I know
At least Aramaic has block forms

you don't need it just use the arabic sms romanization dumbo

Cursive is easy this way

cope low iq subperson

Thats kind easy desu, and this is only 2 forms not 4

SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT’S EASY BUT DOESN’T MAKE IT NOT STUPID!!

Hebrew does the same thing. E.g. כ-ף פ-ף מ-ם נ-ן צ-ץ but it's only at the end of a word.

>Stupid
The only stupid one is you, subhuman bogan.

Attached: 1642697521099.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

The cursive Hebrew is even worse since a lot of ending characters look like cursive lamed (ל).

It looks nice, at least.
Ganbare, user.

You already speak the only language anyone ever needs to learn

Cursive Hebrew is pretty but hard to distinguish. I much prefer the block text for regular reading. My cursive is only half literate.

Arabic used to be much harder as it didn't have dots on letters at all during 6th and 7th century and you were suppose to guess the word by the context, they were added later to help new converts.
Why would even bother with Arabic? Apart from religious reasons i don't see why would anybody learn it.

Attached: dotting-and-diacriticizing.png (854x583, 28.37K)

Are you Jewish? I can't write in block text properly since I've used cursive since I was a kid (I'm a native speaker).

a thread died for this

Fml. I’m learning it because I’m Arab and I don’t know the language. If I learn it I can speak to my parents and relatives easier and teach them English.

>a ‘do Americans really?’ thread died for this

If any Hebrew-knowing poster is here, do you know how old nikkud is? I only see it used in names of companies where otherwise you might mispronounce it.
How does Arabic account for sounds not originally in the language? Hebrew has a symbol that looks like an apostrophe that turns the "ts" sound into a "tch" for say Russian names. And "z" into "zh" (like in Zhang).

they add more points on top or below a letter and call it a day