Based Chicano Bvlls taking over the great Satan

Based Chicano Bvlls taking over the great Satan

Attached: 1583434977277.png (737x908, 706.76K)

Latinos are whiter than them

Latinos are more racist so good

Too bad those "Mexicans" were corrupted by the Amerimutt curse and chicanos are also our enemies.

What ever happened to the schizo who got triggered by this image ?

Chicanogods, I kneel...take back your land and my daughter.

He's on Any Forums and pretends to be white

A couple million will probably go back eventually. Right now i think there is more out migration of mexicans than in. Still there are still millions of edgars who cant understand spanish but a large number go back and forth.

Right. They are "americans".

Cracker cope

It was funny at first but over the course of two years of noticing him freak out I got saddened

He's a tranny too. Only trannies post ":3" like what is this

>freak out by latinX immigration
>pretend to be white
I don't get it, is he hispanic larping as white hating on his fellow latin americans?

Yes. And he also says 1 third of all hispanics in the US are white

I'm not a cracker nafri. If the hell on earth violence gets checked i'm definitely going back.

I'm not a n*fr*, cracker. Ywnbh

There is a specific type of Any Forumstard hispanic who became more pro white than actual white nationalists and far more hateful towards other races than white racist.
Do they think that they need to be more extreme to get approval of their white masters? No idea but they seem to be the worst.

They just hate everyone. You're more hateful when you hate everyone than when you hate a specific group

>le west understander eurocuck
They actually love vikings and worship that old culture, funny stuff

What share of the hispanics are mexicans and what share is central American

Attached: 1617585192639.png (236x224, 111.19K)

I'm taking about Any Forumstards m*tToid

What I mentioned is what those Any Forumstards families are often like, nigga

>Right now i think there is more out migration of mexicans than in.
1.7 million illegal immigrants entered the United States in 2021. There was a slowdown in the amount of illegal Mexican immigrants in 2020, but the rates have picked up again, plus additional Central Americans and South Americans.

Attached: immigrants border.png (740x453, 79.18K)

Cubans and Venezuelans can stay. The rest have to go back.