White people of Any Forums

What do you think of the fact that white women are the most desired and sought after women in the world?

Attached: 1643520434598.webm (1100x677, 2.94M)

Not really surprised.

You know what they say. It's a doggy dog world.

Kind of pathetic on the part of self-hating non-whites tbqh

The Day That White Women Loser Their Power Is The Day That The World Will Know Peace

I don't give a shit
I hate women

2pbp

It's only natural, it's our destiny to colonize every race

How could you hate white women?
I want to be colonized by white women

Attached: A2v81PEoQdY_4e7u71elk0.jpg (339x604, 70.15K)

The star that burns the brightest dies youngest

>white women are the most desired
But half of int says that race doesn’t matter and that niggers are my bros. There is no white women only 1 race the human race.

Nobody even remotely attractive thinks about stuff like that.

>tfw I will never have a howaito grillfriend despite being howaito
feelsbatman

Attached: 10outta10.jpg (799x1200, 79.51K)

A bit pathetic, a bot funny.

most expressive faces

scarcity

I like cute girls not white girls

The same can be said about men.

when a white man gets a non-white woman it looks pathetic because he couldn't get one of his own ethnic or he give away some "he was tricked" vibes and she is seen as hating her own race.
when a non-white man gets a white woman, it's seen as an achievment and praised by his friends and family

most white girls are cute if not downright gorgeous

Attached: E71XywNUcAsASXo.jpg (1536x2048, 207.35K)

brah no MAJORITY of people dont see it this way

>when a white man gets a non-white woman it looks pathetic because he couldn't get one of his own ethnic or he give away some "he was tricked" vibes and she is seen as hating her own race.
>when a non-white man gets a white woman, it's seen as an achievment and praised by his friends and family

This is all racist chuddery, wypepoX nonwypepo is wholesome and should not be discriminated

And yet nobody wants white men, the least desirable men in the world....

Not him, but white women have abysmal personalities and subscribe only to the worst aspects of Western culture. None of them are interested in marriage or children because it will hurt their "career" as a cashier at a grocery store, aren't interested in serious relationships in general and just move on at random, they all have extremely strong and very uninformed political opinions no matter what their position is, and they essentially act like men as best they can.
White women are good for one night stands and nothing else.

Visit the UK, your view will change

Don't really give a shit, the only people who obsess over this sort of thing are those who struggle with women themselves and thus are insecure about it. What women I find attractive can be literally any ethnicity depending on how I'm feeling and whatever good looking examples I can think of

Whites dying and screeching means less turkophobes/kurdophobes
So its a good thing
After wh*tes are gone hopefully their simps will disappear too

Don't care. Currently chasing after a Lebanese goddess. Fuck white women.

And what are white men like? They're not any better and have some serious issues of their own that has led to problems as well. Two birds of a feather flock together.