Why do Americans and Asians love Starbucks, but Europeans don't like Starbucks so much?

Why do Americans and Asians love Starbucks, but Europeans don't like Starbucks so much?

Attached: Starbucks.jpg (2400x981, 189.9K)

white supremacy. I’m not even joking.

It's overpriced horrifyingly

starbucks sells tolerable coffee and similar drinks, that's it. gas station coffee is fucking horrible so is burger joint coffee

We drink real coffee

coffe for 5 euro axaxaxaxaxa

Exactly what I’m talking about in

The difference between having a hundred places to drink coffee and a 101 is somewhat negligible.

Lots of random coffee places that have been around before Starbucks even existed

Starbucks is one of the cheapest cafes in Japan.
At Starbucks, a cup of coffee costs $3, but at Komeda Coffee, it costs $5.

shitty cafe for "cool kidz" to show off

>we

$3 is overpriced here. I pay 2 and that's the upper limit I am willing to spend on stupid brown bean water

Yes wasnt talking about you obv mr 51st state

Attached: Eitlx__WAAI-bXc.jpg (960x958, 83.47K)

Why Turkey

I want to burn down the one starbucks in my city

I understand UK, about 600 of those are in London. Turkey has decent coffee by itself. A conundrum.

You aren't just supposed to get coffee there. Euros are too autistic to understand it's a social thing.

Because Americas and Asians are retards

Starbucks was invented here + most of the beverages have so much sugar and sweet shit in them they're basically liquid candy.

Turkey is considered part of Asia in the Bible, so it matches OPs question about the US and Asia

Dunno but here you can a nice cup of coffee for $2 or $3 in OXXO (mexican 7-eleven), while Starbucks are around $5 to $10, only snobs buy there.

Starbucks coffee is overpriced black piss.

This is the superior coffee.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 558.97K)