/desi/ - Morning Edition

Attached: 1634188155317.jpg (1320x767, 105.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/asadowaisi/status/1489214781277949957
instagram.com/nadiaskhar/
youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for doing the needful sirs

Attached: sikhgains.jpg (224x225, 13.3K)

good morning sirs
what language is this btw

Attached: 456856.jpg (758x565, 136.24K)

A qt Sikh girl asked for my phone number so I could help her with "homework", be grateful jeets I will be impregnating her shortly with white semen

tammy?

boop

Somebody please tell the Bihari to stop using this VPN. I keep getting warnings for his racism

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-031920_Firefox.jpg (1419x1056, 235.53K)

twitter.com/asadowaisi/status/1489214781277949957

Attached: FKrOyDIWQAAcBOe.jpg (1080x1161, 79.8K)

After Biden this looks to be the guy. Enjoy Vivek

Attached: nextpresident.jpg (1600x960, 62.25K)

Vivec you say...

Attached: 1643944103583.jpg (489x627, 37.26K)

>I suffer in Pakistan
instagram.com/nadiaskhar/

Attached: 240402532-178151667752318-708981680192856135-n.jpg (1080x1349, 329.75K)

How the fuck hasn't she been stoned yet?

On a side note, has anyone figured out why women over think, make up hypothetical scenarios in their head and start fights over it, conjecturing about what others think (usually the worst possibilities). It blows my mind how much useless shit runs through their head.

My cousin who used to be smart, charming as a child has become dull, nothing interesting to say and copies what her friends say and do. Why does estrogen erase personality?

hinglish written in devanagari

her ethnicity?

this guy is the surgeon general my dude, what makes you think he'll be the president

shes not in pakistan

Apparently no one outside of India knows what a Tiffin is.

Why do paki thots look consistently inferior to indian thots?

Interesting! We have so many old English words preserved in our vocabulary.
Back that statement up with some examples, faggot

fuck this song is stuck in my head
youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4

Attached: 1643952513002.jpg (1280x720, 63.89K)

Tested positive, have fever and a sore throat. What do?

Why is Devanagari so uncommon to see even though Hindi is the most spoken language in India? I see south Indian scripts way more commonly than Devanagari

I currently have it. This is actually milder than common cold

Untrue

How? Most Hindi speakers that I happened to have come across use Latin script when talking in Hindi. It's gay and I want to know why.

I had it once last year. I had no symptoms except loss of smell/taste. It is a lot worse this time

untrue, also it may be because northerners are more likely to be illiterate and devanagari is a more difficult script because of its multi-consonant ligatures

also dravidian scripts are tied to ethnonationalism, so there's that

both me and brother have it. he is tired and resting for 3 days now. I stopped coughing after 2 days

And do you think the southies don't use the latin script? They do as well. I'm a northie living in south and I can confirm that its the same

But why use Latin script though?

My dad and brother have it apart from me. All of us have cough and fever. Its terrible. We started having symptoms 2 days ago, how long will it take to get better?

Why are Indians so polite and call everyone "Sir"? It's 7am here, so: Good morning, Sirs!

I recovered within 4 days. Didn't got tested but pretty sure I was positive because everyone in the family had same symptoms. Fever only lasted 1 day, blocked nose lasted for another 2 days, sore throat was the last to go away. Still coughing a little but overall I'm feeling great.

Convenience. Most schools teach everything in English so most people are more comfortable with English than with their native script. English is far more easier to write as well

english is a mandatory language in school there because it's the lingua franca, hence most educated people know how to type in the latin alphabet. also indic script input before smart keyboards (i.e. on phones) was absolute garbage, look at a tamil or hindi physical keyboard if you want to kill yourself

good morning sir!

I never had fever. only mild cough and nose block.
Still have some phelgm but feeling fine.

Not sure about that myself. I guess most kids just learn it from their elders who do the same. I for one, don't call anybody a sir except my professors