The end of an era.

Attached: file.png (546x464, 48.82K)

wypipo be like this breedin be too spicy for me

Attached: pepedab.png (211x239, 6.34K)

now when you say white...

It's over

I heard Arabs and Ethiopians are counted as white in these stats

Leave america to us.

Attached: 1643937832363.gif (498x473, 2.03M)

Where did they go Europe?

Humans are such a stupid species.
>Oh no, this branch of our species is going extinct!
Yeah, it's called evolution. Modern human groups are just the product of the intermixing of older groups. Eugenics, racial separatism, etc. are just cope, you can't stop nature.

Attached: A1374418-6C8C-4023-844A-BB8E7CA5D896.jpg (1584x1631, 218.01K)

>go from a 3% drop in 10 years to a 10% drop in 10 years
>people will still pretend there isn't an agenda at work

You sound very inteligent

Attached: istockphoto-143177058-612x612.jpg (612x408, 27.96K)

Just close the visa programs, the border, get educated and have sex you stupid incel. If you can't do that everyone else will move in to the vacuum.

White or not, all the smart immigrants go to the US. What a lucky country.

>have sex
no incentive works. Korea and Singapore is trying to bolster birth rates yet fail.
You have to clone wypipo

lol I bet that 80% or more of the mexicans that go there are below average here and our average is pretty low

I still don't understand why Asia's birthrate is so low. If my gf looked like one of those Kpop stars nothing but sex would be on my mind.

>Oh no hot latina women are coming over to marry white men what are we gonna do/
Anyways....

Attached: cubana.webm (576x1024, 1.12M)

>latina
that's just an iberian

housing, education culture, work culture et cetera.
What amazes me is the low birth rate of scandinavia, singapore and korea where kids work like hell and housing is expensive? I understand. Even USA I would understand given the expensive healthcare and college
but scandis have the best, good school, good education good healthcare little risk of bankruptcy for getting cancer, state subsidized maternal leaves and paternal leaves. Childcare packages. They probably have subsidized pre school care too but I didn't look into it.

Imagine being born into paradise and still not have kids.

Strong sex drive correlates with low intelligence and vise versa

They all should go to mars

most people have kids, that's not the problem. they just have only 1 or 2 kids. and it's understandably, why would you need more? it's easier to just raise one or two and just as satisfying to most people. humans never wanted to have crapload of kids to raise, they just didn't have a choice, now they do.

that albino mongoloid got lucky