We need to bring Asian cinema to the West. We need to tell our own stories, not have them told for us by Hollywood

We need to bring Asian cinema to the West. We need to tell our own stories, not have them told for us by Hollywood.

Attached: 1611900266191.jpg (400x338, 35.57K)

Squillywood

Parasite won the Oscar for Best Picture in 2021
Squid Game was the most watched TV show in the history of Netflix
5 out of the top 10 top-grossing movies WORLDWIDE in 2021 were Chinese

I can't take Asian action movies seriously knowing I could beat up everyone in them easily

Attached: 1543233279968.png (600x436, 82.21K)

do british asians not have their own chinese language tv like america does

Squidward?

Attached: squidward - Google Search.png (973x747, 1.46M)

Jackie Chan is 67 and could still fuck you up

Or- get this- you could just like- go back.

Anime?

Nah I'd fuck him up and anyone in China

Attached: 388.jpg (2088x1515, 1.4M)

NO BRADU PREASE!!

I was born here, also the West is meant to be egalitarian. That's why people come here.

Delusional, he'd stuff your ass with his tiny chinese spring roll in ten seconds flat

You people are so fucking arrogant. Imagine if I moved to Japan or Korea, and started demanding they make movies about ME and MY STORIES and how we need more representation of ME and how they’re racist against ME. Fuck you. If you want to live in an Asian country, go live in an Asian country. Stop fucking up our countries, you ungrateful piece of shit.

I could kill him while juggling priceless Ming vases

They’re also ignorant of how many Asian shows there are in the west. Kpop is huge. Anime is huge. This whole thread shows how insane OP really is.

>something something a hamster born in a barn isn’t a horse

No, he would come out on top with his dazzling material art mixed in with his trademark gut busting physical comedy

I would just say "I don wan no trouble, no trouble!" and then beat him silly with a ladder

Or you could learn the language of your home country and download / stream / torrent all the movies. My in-laws are Chinese who moved to the US and all they do is watch Chinese TV.

yeah they even have bbc asia where play all their weird music and have bollywood celebs appear

>bluh bluh bluh the defintion of a country is the same as a barn

Attached: 1642262276766.gif (540x301, 1.39M)