Barely anyone on int fights back against "Latinx" anymore

>Barely anyone on int fights back against "Latinx" anymore
>Its usage keeps growing out in the real world
>Soon it will take over the Latinx world because they are too westernised to not submit

Yeah I'm thinking we won, gender inclusiveness sisters.

Attached: img (1).png (916x827, 273.05K)

people here use latinx ironically THOUGH

>THOUGH

Attached: thoughjak02.png (463x489, 74.71K)

Just like how people used tiktok ironically, or loved the prequels ironically, it doesn't work on the internet. When it's online, eventually the irony slips away every time.

I do it because I always get at least one (you) when I do, mostly from non latinx flags telling me real latinxes don't use it

you mean gender inclusiveness siblings

but men don't matter, so we just say sisters. unless its a trans man, of course.

thats how Any Forums transformed

everyone who uses it on here do it as bait. your only wasting your time bitching about it in a reply.

Attached: 578567657.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

this, i will throttle any whitoid who says that irl but here it's just banter, every country/people is insulted here

NEVER FUCKING USE LATINX

SHUT THE FUCK UP AHHHHHHHHHH

Chinx or chinamxn will be next

nah man

I'm a whitexican. Why would I care how brownoids are labeled?

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1859x1860, 274.65K)

Kek. I'm also a whitexican and I use the word latinx to trigger brownoids

people use it ironically here to a point that just becomes the default then new people will come and think thats the norm and then it stops beeing ironic

I live in San Francisco and I've never heard someone unironically use this.

If you have poo eyes then no you are not.

It will become apart of the English language but wont become apart of the Spanish language thankfully.

Latinx is the n-word for latinxs.

Same thing happened with muttposting, atrocidadposting, ogre de las americas, etc. People stopped posting them when they realized americans were enjoying it.

Cope all normies consider me white irl. I don't care what you autistic race obsessed incels think. meds are white and you won't change that

post hand

The prequels were always gone unironically

I don't take orders from brown south american monkeys

>If you have poo eyes then no you are not.
Simply braindead, my mother has green eyes and father has blue eyes yet I have brown eyes.

Attached: 1643511751794.png (645x773, 45.84K)

Ignore him my white brother. He's just a chink incel

im not brown tho

Attached: IMG_20200303_034802292.jpg (2760x3512, 1.9M)

You are latinx