Why are they like this?

Why are they like this?

Attached: we wuz.png (878x542, 352.02K)

They are not like this.

Philipinos are honestly the most pathetic people Ive came across they are so proud of being conquered and being influenced by other people ive never seen such mentality around the world

I am like this.

What?
They're not like this

Never seem a indian aiming Scythian ancestry

careful with what you say about our phillipbros

Indians don't claim to be Scythian. Only whites do when they try to pass the Buddha of as one. Regardless, I am a 100% DRAVIDIAN BVLL

Attached: 1643125867232.jpg (1080x1326, 209.4K)

You don't look like that poojet

indians literally are aryans tho
meanwhile pakis larp as sand people who raped and killed their ancestors and forced islam on them

You're right, my ears aren't pierced

>American education
They are Aryan, Aryan doesn't mean German you mong. This is people make fun of us

the only one is true is Philippines

Pinoy bros why is your country named after a spanish king ? Do yourselves a favor and uncuck yourselves

They are just happy go lucky lads and probably don't really care about trivial things like that I reckon. Nearly every Pinoy I've ever met has been really happy, positive and hardworking for whatever reason.

it's about religion, once you realize that religion is still a thing in the third world (including the shitty parts of the US) it all makes sense. Filipinos like Mexicans are very happy that papa serra (or whoever) introduced them to god found jesus and are now birthing many new romans to exterminate the evil jihadic filth with. Especially since filipinos are just indios, it is 100% a religion situation because spain introduced them to their god. These are countries whose social development stopped somewhere in 1300s spain and did not continue until after we annexed them in 1898

Shut the fuck up boy. You're probably the same guy who makes black hate threads on pol and n shitposts in general saying they aren't grateful for colonization of other races compared to other races. Eat dog shit

Reminder that this is just propaganda so these countries bow to globohomo culture (aka US "culture'). Dont fall for the (((american))) lies

Based.

t.larps as an Anglo-Saxon prottiecuck

>Indians claiming to be Scythians
This is a new one, because Indians have historically hated Scythians and we were instrumental in making their race extinct from NW India. We vanquishes them during the conquests from Samudragupta and took their women as hostage. In fact instead of fucking their women, we murdered their women.

>every Pinoy I've ever met has been really happy, positive and hardworking for whatever reason.

this is true t bh

Yes and?

Unsurprising, even Spaniards are Chads compared to Fliplets

as a chinese, i just realized we share borders with all three countries in op picrel.

They are some of the dumbest people on the planet. Dont mean it in a negative way but flips are too stupid to understand the concept of happiness or stress

t. ahmed boubakar rossi da silva

Answer his question flip