How do I gat a girl from US? I always had this autistic dream of living in the US...

How do I gat a girl from US? I always had this autistic dream of living in the US. And it’s not just because of economy ether. I really like country music?

Attached: 4C0688E1-24CC-4BAA-8972-A5611F7E9207.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

1.) Go to the US
2.) Set up a dating profile
3.) Message every fat girl, telling her how much you love dogs and binge watching The Office

sadly true

Go to the US. Can't now(Corona).
I actually like the Office, so I don't know if you are trying to meme.

I used to(indirectly) work for Walmart, and there was this (southern) mommy that told me to massage her feet. i don't have a fetish or anything.
Is there any chance I can get a girl from Dixie sates? Yes or No?

This unfortunately. Unless you’re super attractive or make a lot of money, finding a desperate fat chick is your best and quickest option if you want a green card without having to wait as long as everyone else.

Why the fuck you couldnt there is millions of them, Americans are probably most welcoming nation to foreigners

You could get a girl anywhere user, it’s not like southerners are racist towards Serbians or something

Just come here and go outside. Ignore everyone here talking about online dating. Knew a guy who met his wife when she went to visit middle-of-nowehereshire norf bongstan.

>binge watching The Office
omg same, ricky gervais was impeccable in that show, can't get enough of it

Thanks anons, but do you see my flag? .Do you really don't mind? I fell like I'm culturally linked to you.

No American is going to know where the hell Serbia is let alone care so don’t worry about it man

Uk office is comatose and cringe

Nobody in America remembers the war in Yugoslavia.

Nobody gives a shit where you're from here

I'm not gonna lie. 99% of Americans probably couldn't find Serbia on a map. 75% probably couldn't tell you what continent it's on. Nobody's gonna care except for maybe other Balkan immigrants.

So what I just go there? I have a degree in IT if that matters.

>your best and quickest option
No its those shady green cars adverts in some shitty websites, just click them and you get your card in no time

The US immigration process is pretty strict. I think if you could find an employer to sponsor you you could probably come in on an H1B visa, knock up some broad and then use that to stay in the country permanently.

One of my best friends had a dad who was a Serbian folk musician who accidentally knocked up some broad and ended up stuck in the US running a computer repair store.

Attached: 0000000000001.jpg (1024x1700, 185.23K)

Yeah man. It’s better to have a job lined up beforehand though so your number one priority right now should be finding out how you can get a job here. The last thing you’d want to do is be forced to work at some low wage McDonald’s job or something to pay for rent and everything else that comes with living on your own. It’s not impossible to go that route for a while though, but it would be much much better for you to have a nice job set up so you wouldn’t have to put yourself through that.
Don’t encourage illegal activity. That would harm him more than help him in the long run

it's actually good advice. Girls love the office for some reason.