Is the UK the least weeb country? I don’t have any data or observations...

Is the UK the least weeb country? I don’t have any data or observations, but I can’t imagine a British person enjoying or watching anime. Think about how absurd a british weeb would be, saying Japanese names in their goofy little accent while all their friends drink at the pub talking about “footy.”

Attached: 5E19CD0F-7B8E-42D7-A631-E5B67C82371A.png (1023x572, 489.38K)

unironically yes, japanese culture just doesn't mesh well with ours; I don't know any weebs at all

Never met one but I guarantee they would get bullied at high school.
In the U.K. you have to like drill rap/roadman culture to fit in

Same here. Weebs are stupidly rare and people will think of you as a freak rather than a quirky guy

I've met one weeb in my entire life and he was so pathetic I couldn't help but bully him

Brits are too busy turning into an American vassal to fit some jap culture in

I'm a British weeb, ask me anything

how does it feel being the only of your kind in the uk

we're known as TERF island so tranime just doesn't work here
well except for this tranny

Anime and general Japanese shit is still viewed as weeby and kinda noncey too

There are extremely few weebs in the UK and this makes me very happy.

Compare us to France, for example, where every third person is a turbonerd who buys manga and watches Railgun.

Attached: extremely happy anime face.jpg (1280x720, 67.65K)

One thing I like about the UK is that weabooism never took off and also k-shit doesn't exist here. On interpals I noticed shitloads of french/german/other european K-stans, but the only korea fans in the UK are not white.

I think it's because we are racist against east asians, but British people tend to like Japan a lot, just not anime stuff.

Is that why you're bringing in 3 million Hong Kongolese dummy?

I don't know. I can't imagine ever sharing to my father for example that I watch Japanese cartoons. Even as a kid Japanese cartoons were too expressive/over the top and so I felt embarrassed to watch them.

shrug, it won't be that many and they will not integrate. They are already buying up lots of property in shithole areas to basically turn them into mini-hong kongs within white areas.

My friend is a weeb and he has this animation on his steam profile of a furry getting fuked. He literally lives in the Virgin Islands half the year.Apart from that the weebs I know are international students.

What do you guys watch as kids? Not even shit like One Piece or Naruto?

too busy being slag connoisseurs innit

Attached: 1643913437567.jpg (1536x2049, 429.94K)

What is the definition of Weeb?

Is there anybody that integrates in Britain besides the Irish. Will Truss/Sunak stop the flow

I was born in 1993. I watched Pokemon and Digimon, those are Japanese. But Pokemon was fucking global as hell and Japan was just some vague concept at that age.

I watched Recess, Weekenders as American content, don't forget the UK also had great TV in the 90s. I didn't watch cartoons after age 11 because they are for children?

when I was little I watched pokemon and bakugan on the TV but I had no idea they were anime, I used to think that's what all american cartoons are like
we have relatively good domestic children's media so there wasn't that much foreign stuff on TV apart from scooby doo and arthur

My future gf is in that STFU

I've met fellow weebs in university

I watched Pokémon, DBZ and Naruto, then Death Note, Code Geass, Haruhi, Fullmetal Alchemist and Evangelion. Normal gateway anime.

What will you name your daughter

I have a niece and all I can say is, UK domestic kids programming is pretty shite these days. Once you get past the Peppa pig age, most kids these days are just endlessly scrolling through yank content on youtube.

A PVRE CELTIC NAME TO HONOUR HVR AVCESTORS

If you're sincere best of luck
Hope you land a qt