How's your life going in your country

How's your life going in your country

Attached: 1643865923841.jpg (627x489, 39.16K)

everyrhing is good, great weather it feels like spring already....

shit like always

I wish I could start things all over but I'm stuck living with the consequences of my terrible decisions and will die suffering.

Down the shitter dude. Down the fucking shitter. Due to some retarded circumstances yesterday I had to choose between my best friend and my girlfriend and I ended up inadvertently losing my best friend while trying to keep both. I've been day drinking the whole day and called out of work. Why are humans like this? Why can't we just talk to whomever we want?ws4w

Oddly relaxed now, reconnected with people I knew who were under TPLF control in Dessie and pretty happy to hear they are fine.

i unironically know that feel

Attached: HospitableMetallicChafer-max-1mb.gif (434x250, 909.89K)

Terrible. Heating, food and electricity prices keep increasing and theres no stopping this. People who live near Poland get lucky as they can shop there for atleast half the price.

You aren't alone user

same

Yep, that's the one.

Attached: K.jpg (1024x613, 37.83K)

Pretty good but god DAMN do I want to have sexsexsex instead of hanging out with my male friends every night. I could just say no, but honestly I'm kind of bored and when they say "hey lets go drinking" I always end up saying yes lol.

Really can't complain too much though. Weather is good, my pay from temporary 2nd job was higher than I was expecting and aside from struggling to find a new apartment most things are working out well.

Attached: 1580420498316.png (500x351, 348.14K)

Oh, you mean my life, not peoples life.
Ita shit in all areas - living with consequences of terrible choices and no ideas what to do next.

Bitches be cray

Why not gangbang some hoors with the bros?

For what it's worth my friend who is into crypto said he'd buy me a whore but then the market hit turbulence a couple weeks ago

Attached: 1601101356808.png (500x500, 521.47K)

speaking in behalf of myself,I can't complain. I am employed,have what to eat everyday, clothes on my back and where to sleep

doing alright, wish the weather was colder though

Lemme guess you drive a car, can’t complain :>)

Lowkey highkey wanna kms fr fr no cap tbqh

Good but i need to find a way to make money without wageslaving