Is this game to South Slavs what Witcher is to West Slavs and S.T.A.L.K.E.R to East Slavs?

Is this game to South Slavs what Witcher is to West Slavs and S.T.A.L.K.E.R to East Slavs?

Attached: 27_gta_iv_ma_juz_10_lat_wspominamy_najlepsza_gre_2008_roku_0_b.jpg (768x512, 61.2K)

I thought homm3 and dota2 were the official slav games

Why would it be? It isn't made by a South Slav company like the two games you mentioned, and all the characters that speak Serbian speak it with such a horrendous accent that they sound more like Albanians than South Slavs.

What would be the official South Slav game then?

i cringed when niko is speaking serbian in the game

I think Witcher is mostly Polish mythology, though that is ours also to great degree

Serious Sam
CRO TEAM FTW!

Utter dogshit voice acting but otherwise nice game

it couldn't have been that bad

i never even heard of this before coming here

what i actually played: cs1.6, homm3, quake, planescape-fallout2-arcanum (these were definitely not popular, this is like phd gamer stuff, not for casuals), dota (wc3 mod, semi popular here), resident evil 1-3, fallout3-deusex-callofduty (played but didnt like), diablo 2

Those games and Witcher 3/GTA are years apart

The OG games we most often played?
CS 1.6
GTA San Andreas
NFS Most Wanted

Game made by South Slav developers?

not in the balkans, we lag ~50 years behind everyone else, when the world ends we will have extra half century here

nah, most croats think niko is gypsy serb which is hilarious to us, but we prefer san andreas, by a lot

I couldnt play gta4 the serbian is just gut wrenching

Also personaly
3>sa>vc

WHAT?
IT'S VC>SA>VCS>LCS>3
You have problems!

>WHAT?
>You have problems!

Attached: Cryingsoyjak.png (785x1000, 253.89K)

why did it wrench your guts

Gta3 rocked my world how cool it was so it gets a pass on everything and i liked sa more then vc which is just a reskin of 3 with "better" music (top40 radioshit and disco shit)

It was god awful on every level.

Stok mashin, spokoyno ya priyehala
Byez roolya i v golovye s pomyehami
Ya idoo domoy
Shag, shag, shag opyat' popala v tyomnoye
Tryetiy raz obmanoota po polnoy ya
Oozhye toboy

Nye proshshoo, i yedyet golova
Ya hochoo im podobrat' slova

Ayn tsvay dray
Shiki-shiki shvaynye
O-o