The Nafri question

Let's settle this once and for all
ARE they considered arabs or not?
What do ME people think of them?
Do they see them as fellow arabs or not?

Attached: Nafristan.jpg (700x415, 23.72K)

>ARE they considered arabs or not?
Yes, except maybe for some people in the mountains who can't speak Arabic.

Not ayraps, but same kind of brown

If they speak arabic they are considered arab if not no thats not any deeper its like natives in south america arent considered latino but native that speak spanish are

spicy aravim

So you determine this completly by language?
Wouldn't by ths logic someone born in france and speaking french automatically be french?

Iam proud to be an arab

>t. kabyle de souche

"Arab" is more of a cultural group than an ethnic group nowadays. So if you're culturally arab you are arab.

>Wouldn't by ths logic someone born in france and speaking french automatically be french?

Each cunts have their own laws, in France you're French if you're born from french parents. There's then a few laws that regulate others cases.

Im a nafri and thats how it pretty much works in northern africa so yes

The rest its just sissies brown and retarded cowards conquered by 100000 empires (i spite them) (S for spit) (we are gonna break em soon very soon) (they cope with their army….) (which got destroyed by salafists in 1990… we will do x100 worse, just say kabyles are going to be genocided by algeria… watch the carnage unfold) the buck breaking…( we will larp as jihadists too wanting to enact sharia law in soon to be kabvllia…. Watch the brown incel flock en masse to join us…)

No pity for browny (they support the army they hate us)

Attached: 7D19AB66-8633-4BF1-B842-934D8B5BACE0.png (750x1334, 3.37M)

You determine it just by looking at their fucking face and skin, if it’s brown and sissy looking = arab, if its pale and BVLL looking = berber

we are proud Arabs

Use punctuation s'il vous plait, Pierre

True arabs are only found in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE, and in some isolated pockets in surrounding countries where they are called Bedouins. The rest are just culturally arab, people who have adapted arab language, religion and Arab culture.

Pvre arab phenotype…

Attached: 2625C3CB-E0F7-4783-AA75-A260348D51E1.jpg (902x1390, 157.93K)

There are many arab tribes who settled in neighbouring regions for centuries

i see no difference

Attached: 1614950539909.jpg (1280x6318, 1.66M)

i always thought he looked pretty sexo when he was younger

>albanian

>do everything to make it look official
>AfD brain ironically makes typos even in german
lol

I consider them Berber Meds oppressed by Arabists. Some day they will have a Berber renaissance like in Europe we had local language renaissances when we modernized

I was pale white now iam yellow because of tanning