Same flag

>same flag
>same name
>two different countries
how come?

Attached: 1643902013094.jpg (572x301, 44.21K)

Why did they copy Russian flag?

Panslavic colors

idk why Slovenes couldn't call themselves Carinthians or by some other local toponym, instead they just went with the generic "Slav" name

Yes, but panslavic colors should be white, red and maybe green, some blue (look at Belarus and Bulgaria)

Attached: 27b78c98a7ee6b51346f30b82e4cbd1c.jpg (2048x1384, 372.32K)

i dont know why do they use panslavic colors when it would be more relevant for them to use a blue flag of nato and eu, with nato cross in the middle and yellow eu stars around
its a flag that would describe their country much more accurately than looking like a russian flag

and instead of calling itself a slav word variation, they should call themselves instead some variation of german puppet, protectorate, satellite, colony etc

think about it, it would match their foreign policy perfectly

nah, they're just corny russiaboos

As far as I know, Slovenes never attacked another Slavic country.
That's already miles ahead of Serbia.

SEX

why did your ancestors even accept serb help to bail you out of austrian slavery? why do you even speak a serb accent instead of full austrian?
croat national identity is so strange, your ancestors rejected austrianification in austrohungary but your 21st century country just exists to attack serbia and glorify days under austrian slavery

Why don't you have them?
That's what I've always thought. Russia is the most successful and important slavic nation, so maybe they larped as Russia.
Kek

Its not LARP, Panslavism was based on the idea that Russia is central Slavic nation. Its purpose was to create slavic revolution so Czechoslovakia could separate from Austria-Hungary.

Flag of panslavism is russian, text of anthem is Slovak, melody is Polish

Brother forgive us for not sucking Russian dick when they fucked our country for decades to come. It was Russia that destroyed Panslavic sentiment, Poland was 200 iq to not get dragged into it.

We speak kajkavian shtokavian and chakavian accents.
We do not exist to attack Serbia or glorify Austrian days.
We do not even think that much Serbia, nowhere near as much as you do about us, I don't think it's even comparable.

>Why don't you have them?
Because we had our Godło (banner) (White eagle on the red/carmin background) and therefore our national colors since around year 1000 c.e.

like clockwork

Attached: and-here-we-go-joker.gif (498x202, 2.15M)

The flag is a bit much, i think both flags were designed during some Panslavic congress, similarity was theme of that movement though, but yeah the flags are too similar, its probably coincidence, ours is from flag of Hungarian kingdom.
I dont blame anyone who mixes us up

>accents
dialects, even though some of them are closer to independent languages

Are slovenian and slovak languages the same?

All slavic languages are similar, but not really, you cant speak Slovak in Slovenia and understand everything

Attached: 1586696814796.jpg (602x602, 139.11K)

what do you call the other country ?

Slovenija = Slovenia

Slovaška = Slovakia