It is easier for thirdies to have sex in first world countries than in their own countries?

It is easier for thirdies to have sex in first world countries than in their own countries?

Attached: 1643890182357.jpg (966x1224, 803.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strefa44.pl/maria-orsic-dziewczyna-medium-ktora-odleciala-z-ziemi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, if you can't get a pussy in your own country, you won't get it abroad too

yes, a lot of my virgin friends went abroad for higher studies and smashing pussy

seks

If you could get pussy in your own cunt why would you ever leave the country for pussy abroad? Kinda defeats the purpose, dont you think

Despite the Any Forums memes, they really do.
All my friends got laid or offered to in their first week, and they're the nerdy type.

>why would you ever leave the country for pussy abroad?
For exotic reasons, but for Americans it really doesn't work, you can find a pussy for every taste and color in your own country

Ukrainian spitting facts

Don't agree
For instance as a thirdie you're probably more masculine and less autistic than the average firsty
Women love masculinity and hate austists
That's why blacks, even though poor, are successful in the sexual market.
Similar thing was described by Hitler in mein kampf where he noticed Slavs were extremely successful with the Vienna girls (even though Slavs weren't rich as the Austrians)

Who this??

depends. if they're men of swarthy complexion coming from african countries or brazil then yes

you forgot the real bbcs (Balkans)
even the nazis worshipped a woman whose dad was a croat and mother an austrian elsa

Attached: download (3).jpg (226x320, 20.47K)

False. Where I live there are lots of blacks from Senegal, Mali & Gambia and the "best" they can get are fat social workers and derivates. Ofc there are exceptions of success with women among them, but it's clearly not the rule. The ones that have more chances are actually Eastern Euros for adapting better to the environment and being European as well.

blacks are only popular of pop culture and mutt propaganda

Yes, especially BLACK men, they will easily sleep with women in your pic

wtf I typed her name into the search bar and the only results that popped up were some Polish UFO/conspiracy sites
strefa44.pl/maria-orsic-dziewczyna-medium-ktora-odleciala-z-ziemi/

funny coming from you considering how easy ukranian girls are

Attached: E2bX3yTXMAcN7aV.jpg (612x612, 51.68K)

This is such a meme, being a foreigner makes you more interesting by default and different cultural norms and language barriers allow for more leeway on autism. Stop trying to gatekeep your whores Ivan they already are fucking Turkish bvlls in droves

Is it true that european women stink?Not a bait.

Well not for me and apparently im not gay,i think.

How do you know that?