Is suicide a common occurrence in your country?

Is suicide a common occurrence in your country?

What makes Southrons Live Laugh and LOVE like this?

Attached: 433734.jpg (1049x1077, 717.96K)

Why did your thread get nuked?

Assmad tranny jannies.

Because it shows russia in a bad light

Posting again

Attached: 26634650-AFC2-4C07-8FC9-CEB9F5979CD1.jpg (1696x1948, 575.07K)

you cant banter whitoids on Any Forums

Oh yeah, I was going to reply that this doesn't count, Brits come to Spain to cool down their suicidal tendencies and then they go back home.

Just be happy lmao

Happiness too spicy for Wytoids LMAOOOOOOOO

This board is a safe space for ypipo, you need to add a trigger warning if you want to talk about certain topics or post maps that are not about some made up economic index.

Russians aren't white.

I can understand Belarus and Russia but what the fuck is happening in Lithuania

Shut the fuck up gypsy

I expected much worse for Ukraine

By the way, I'd Belgium ok?

Is Belgium* I'd a Belgian tho

Ukraine is too strong for suicide.

Attached: 325643.jpg (1860x1200, 333.29K)

And other cunts dare say we can’t suffer in France when we’re literally eastern Europe tier…
Also Southern France is probably bringing those numbers down, just look at Belgium for a proper representation of nothern France

My Easter European brother...

True, my life is just unbearable, but I don't even think about dying without taking at least a few Russians with me

Wow, jannies are going wild, why did they delete this image from /balk/ OP? The fuck is wrong with these monkeys. I get warnings for bantz wtf.

Letting out your emotions is good for you, I'm glad I can help you vent! And remember, your feelings today don't define who you are, and they won't last forever, keep that in mind the next time you are feeling down!

>warmer countries have lower suicide rates
seasonal depression is a bitch

>Us white folx create the best societies on ear-ACK

Attached: 235346.png (754x704, 557.41K)