Why isnt your country muslim

Why isnt your country muslim

Attached: no-racism-in-islam.jpg (720x869, 58.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lutherdansk.dk/On war against Islamic reign of terror/On war against Islamic reign of terror1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are, we are Greek.

Imagine instead of protestantism we just adopted islam in order to troll rome

it is probably more muslim than christian

Nothing wrong with it. Otherwise youbwould become savage criminal latino country like brazip or mexico

Attached: images (3).jpg (308x164, 7.56K)

Don't care

Attached: 1617221243608.png (427x472, 115.64K)

Why do they do that weird thing with their arms when praying?

Why do they keep complaining about their women dating black Muslims then?

we can't change our flag to represent the islamic faith
white crescent? turkey already did that
red crescent? we become tunisia

Nafris and Arabs are like the last people on earth to own slaves

Attached: 1627707750366.png (645x825, 175.98K)

I'm not cucked

Protestantism and Islam are virtually the same. Your priests aren't actual priests but biblical scholars same as imams aren't actually clerics but Quranic scholars. You outlawed veneration of saint, relics and holy images just like Mudslimes. And eventually all Protestant "Christian" denominations devolve into Arianism and denying the divinity of Christ which is once again a point of contact with Islam.
>At the time of the Marburg Colloquy, Suleiman the Magnificent was besieging Vienna with a vast Ottoman army.[186] Luther had argued against resisting the Turks in his 1518 Explanation of the Ninety-five Theses, provoking accusations of defeatism. He saw the Turks as a scourge sent by God to punish Christians, as agents of the biblical apocalypse that would destroy the Antichrist, whom Luther believed to be the papacy and the Roman Church.[187] He consistently rejected the idea of a Holy War, "as though our people were an army of Christians against the Turks, who were enemies of Christ. This is absolutely contrary to Christ's doctrine and name".[188]
lutherdansk.dk/On war against Islamic reign of terror/On war against Islamic reign of terror1.htm

>Protestantism and Islam are virtually the same.

Attached: 20220201_210727.jpg (680x1020, 82.54K)

Your pope demands you to be tolerant know. Please refrain from this language.

Charlie Hebdo is cringe

Yeah, but that specific cover is good.

Of course, everything that hurt muzzdogs feeling will always be cringe for you, Abdul

>there is no racism in islam

Attached: no fucking way.jpg (1421x1086, 193.79K)

shut up poland

>follow a majority paki religion
Yeah i'm good

Equally retarded lmao

I would like to wear a burka while I suck a big fat cock

Attached: abababababa.gif (336x336, 201.87K)

What do you mean? Picrel is not Istanbul, it's Rotterdam.

Attached: 507223.jpg (3216x2136, 1.3M)

Today morning I washed food trays in the puddle, but then I had a doubt. I wasn't sure which I wanted to do more - wash plates in the puddle or throw a rotting dead body in it, so I did both.

Then I heard Neerajamajani Kodvalaru say "please sir, good morning, please do the needful!" and I remembered that I had not yet shit. I promptly made my way to the designated shitting street and released my bowels before heading off to my job at the scam phone call center!

Attached: 1643364613969.webm (720x1280, 2.75M)

Charlie Hebdo was pretty much against all religions they even insulted jews, not that im happy wath happened to them, they only got more attention