Is Khartoum safe? I am going to work there in a few weeks and I was wondering if the country is safe

Is Khartoum safe? I am going to work there in a few weeks and I was wondering if the country is safe.

Attached: download (2).png (267x188, 11.33K)

It's safe for foreigners
janjaweed are roaming the capital, are mentally defective, but understand not to mess with foreigners

>secure an air-conditioned 4x4 and avoid public transport, go or tirhal
>create a Khartoum bank account and use their bankak app to make payments, avoid carrying large sums
>park the car inside the home to avoid having your batteries, tyres and mirrors stolen
>be weary of the more negroid types riding motorbikes, if they see you carrying a pricey phone they will approach and rob you
>maintain a pantry of essential snacks and eat out whenever necessary via delivery or talibatey
>maintain a stockpile of USD notes to ensure you aren't affected by inflation and break them via a trusted black market source. Be careful
>EVERYONE, EVERYONE from the taxi driver to random passerbys who smile and say Salam want to swindle some bucks from you. Always say no firmly. Accept no unsolicited tips about some place even if it's a hospital or mechanic
>Identify royal care hospital or madinat almoalem in case you need to go there for emergency
>get an extra phone and put a second SIM there. Prepare for blackouts on one network or the need to photograph someone stirring shit with you
>BRING TWO BEEFY POWERBANKS FOR ELECTRIC OUTAGES. PAY FOR ELECTRICITY AND PHONE CREDIT VIA THE BANKAK APP. DONT GO DO IT MANUALLY
>shop from senamart or tasamoh or delivery

I am actually sudanese but I haven't been there in a while, will I face any problems with the janjaweed if I try to avoid trouble?

>leave the lights open at night to convince burglars you're awake
>don't feel pressured to pray at the mosque, be weary of quality shoes being stolen
>get a Sudani SIM and make it postpaid, stream or whatever 30GB internet package. 350 minutes to all networks all month and 1000 inside Sudani. No brainer
>Second SIM Zain or MTN depending on your area. Not much difference
>Prepare for water outages if your accommodation is shit. Wake up 3-4 AM and open the water pump. You'll beat the neighbours to it especially if it's a 1HP unit
>Find my phone must be activated.
>AGAIN ACCEPT NO SOLICITATIONS. NOT EVEN THE SAINTLY AURA OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD IF HE APPEARS TO YOU AT THE AIRPORT.
>Familiarize yourself with the main routes via Google Maps. It's easy there are a few main roads and you're set.
>If you have a gas canister for cooking get 2-3 of different types and replace whatever's available
>Haggle everywhere. Even if it's a kidney at a private hospital or a piece of tasali for some reason.
>Get a boxcutter but not knife if you feel unsafe. Knife has a penalty
>Immediately get your sudanese contacts to put you in a Whatsapp group and from there join as many as possible. FB too. This is the Washington post, Fox news and government spokespersons all in one
>There are no driving rules here. Just get from A to B without banging someone. Drive slowly and let the idiots run the ratrace

Just avoid them at all costs. If they stop you don't fight and give them a phone and leave. You can't report them to the police either

Wow living in Sudan is actual suffering

Why do Sudan Ethiopia Eritrea and Somalia larp as ancient Egyptians by circumcising their females? Isn’t that literally against Islam? I thought anything pagan was “haram”?

I legitimately pray for the destruction of this nation everyday. This isn't angst or joking. This ill-conceived nation must die

I have a cheap Nokia phone that I thought of using as a decoy in case I got mugged or something, will that work? (I would carry both phones but give the mugger the cheap one)

Realtalk? Realrealtalk? It's a way for psychopathic islamists to compensate for their low masculinity and exert control over the women. I've seen pharaonic circumcision and it's a crime against humanity. Imagine the equivalent of your bulb detached

Also islam is whatever the prevailing government and religious leaders say it is? Sudanese are mild-mannered, conformist and view it as a form of social currency. Today girls will walk with low cut blouses tomorrow niqab will be enforced

Can you still fly there from here? Thought they banned it cause it variants

Bro, why won't you get the fuck out of that hellhole. Do you have any plans to emigrate?

>get a Sudani SIM and make it postpaid, stream or whatever 30GB internet package. 350 minutes to all networks all month and 1000 inside Sudani.

How much does it cost?

Yeah that'll

I know you find all this suspicious and your sudanese friends will say 'thats an exaggeration!'. But remember you don't want to be one of those Whatsapp/FB cases they share

If you can get a gun that'll solve all security issues. Also no racist but even the niggers gang. They're now infused with militias from Darfur and chase you around withachetes or even guns like that attorney in the accent in bahri was shot and killed how

Africans are dumb and will mutilate their children just because it was done to them.

Yes but OP might be trapped at the airport for a week

I am Sudanon. I have mid functioning autism and severe phobic disorder. I had what I needed to immigrate but I ruined it all myself because of it. British MRCP diploma and all that. Corona made them expire and now I have to do the British stuff again

15GB with those minutes = 8-9USD. It's fast 4.5G+. But it'll be doubled soon

How do I get a gun? Is it easy?

Are you black?

>It's a way for psychopathic islamists to compensate for their low masculinity and exert control over the women
But I heard the Christian in Makuria used to do it and so do the Orthodox Christians in Ethiopia/Eritrea. I don’t think it’s an Islamic problem but probably an incel problem like you said.

>Today girls will walk with low cut blouses tomorrow niqab will be enforced
So the government can decide wether your country will process or not? KEK

>you don't want to be one of those Whatsapp/FB cases they share
uhh, what cases?

I hope you'll be able to do it and move to Britain, nobody should live in the conditions you've described. Good luck.

Is this man correct?

Attached: FB_IMG_1572511385497.jpg (720x405, 48.23K)

I heard a couple of stories, one of them was when a university student was leaving the gym and was approached by 2 or 4 people I think, they wanted his phone but he resisted and got stabbed multiple times and no one even helped, fortunately he didn't die. there are many similar stories

>I am Sudanon

The 7 foot doctor? I haven't been on here for over 2 years and remember you were on the road to being a doctor or something, in England maybe?

No they release permits seasonally and make it difficult. I wouldn't recommend getting one unlicensed. But you know what's up

Islam is selectively applied according to who's in charge and what's momentary convenient. It's a joke here

Getting macheted by the 'niggers' gang (not being racist they call themselves the niggers because Hollywood). Getting chased in a car and shot in the chest like the Bahri attorney. Getting robbed and set on fire while trapped in the house or store like the niggers. Getting your phones robbed by janjaweed. Getting abducted for ransom. Getting organ harvested (rare but mainly in the east thankfully). Some cases of people waking up with lost kidneys

Yes

>It's a joke here
Do you see Islam dying as a religion soon in Sudan? Are you a Muslim yourself?

I am only frightened for my mother. The situation oscillates to rapidly and if I get her out I 'll feel fine. Thanks for being a compassionate soul, rare these days

A charlatan and a serial opportunists. Suckles on the wahhabi teat. Declares people Kaffir despite that being haram. Delivers histrionic and meretricious sermons that captivate the gullible. Don't trust him

Yeah I let phobic disorder get to me. I am fantastic academically and professionally (according to peers if you'll believe me), but I am zero in social and interpersonal factors. Guess which are more important in getting the connections to leave ?

It took a few blows but people are mainly disillusioned with islamist politics not Islam itself. Sadly they don't realize that it's one and the same. Mohammads emergent way of producing religious teachings, based on incidents, made Islam more of a political system than a benign religion

Wait you studied medicine? In which uni? I'm going there for medicine in elrazi in 2 weeks

What phobic disorder?

I am not going to say. It's rated well but I guarantee you Elrazi is now better. I've heard good things there.

I think he wants to kegelase prostitution

Agoraphobia

I'm thinking of studying medicine and then coming back to work in the UAE after I'm done, would that be feasible in your opinion? Are the certificates from elrazi recognized outside?