I'm Greek and nobody can change it anymore

I'm Greek and nobody can change it anymore.
My family is from a part of Anatolia that didn't mix with evil brown turkics. We have light skin and brown hair. Each year my turkish language skills get worse and I don't care. I talk German to everyone and I'm learning Greek. I don't want to move or retire in turkey. I want to spend my vacations in Europe not the middle east. Only thing that shows my inferior origin is my name.

I am Christian now and would spit on the graves of my muslim relatives.

Attached: B263E723-9264-48AA-926A-EC3D34D74A8A.jpg (1018x1024, 144.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/nordic-mediterranean
greekreporter.com/2021/10/27/how-greece-delayed-german-attack-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your name is mehmet, short form of mohammad

why don't you change your name retard

you're turkish, you're brown and inbred

Stop we wuzzing and contribute to society. If you're greek, maybe you should pay your debts back to merkel

>Nord"Chad" is literally a copy of Medchad made by seething Any Forums Nordcucks
>people use him everywhere, even when referring to Meds
Fuck all of you lot.

Attached: 1604081580086.png (750x713, 21.96K)

I thought the chad nord gamer cane first

No, you're not Greek. Greek German was brain damaged and couldn't write such difficult posts, not to say about putting punctuation marks in the end of his sentences.

As with everything, it's another Nordcuck copy that plebs appropriated.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/nordic-mediterranean

Attached: 1530204842096.png (500x403, 86.98K)

take a dna test iki
im actually really curious what comes out
since ur from trebizond, ur probably a mix of greeks and caucasians, but it would be cool to see the actual numbers

The Greek face came first

Ikibey is confirmed turkmen, he's more turk than an actual 'turk'

Attached: 1179B2FB-C969-4076-BE72-56E13AFC9AFA.jpg (998x642, 109.69K)

this, however all the images with the soycuck nordic cope "chad" are normie trash so at least they haven't ruined the OG.

>made two threads about his inferiority complex
>feels the need to shitpost even more
Just take the l and go home.
Agreed. Let the normalfags keep their copy.

Attached: 1643877500069.jpg (560x608, 83.58K)

you nazi fuck, you racist piece of shit, you incel germanoid insect, apologize now.

You will never be Greek. You cannot speak Greek, your ancestry is not Greek, you were born Turk, you will die a Turk.

Greece won two world wars against Germany
I was also born with the right to live here it's my country. Furthermore, Greeks have been to southern Germany before germanics

The Greeks had nothing to do with the defeat of Germany though. That was the Russians, Americans and Brits primarily.

plus med chad actually looks like Dionysus or some other god, the nordic one looks like a zoomer hipster.

greekreporter.com/2021/10/27/how-greece-delayed-german-attack-russia/