What's it like being a Pilot in your country?

Its a Chad profession here with a very high status, starting income($3k+/month) and you can have fun with qt flight attendants

Attached: hdgmyr.png (847x847, 423.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Helle_Crafts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard pay is so bad in the US some of them are unironically on food stamps. Sully even testified to the poor wages at congress and received a pay cut following his heroics

Glorified bus/train driver.

Because they can brag about their husbands profession while cheating on them because pilots are never at home anyway.

It’s the uniform. Girls love a man in uniform

Yeah I heard this. How can it be so bad?

I thigiht wages were good in the USA. Lots of larps about it on int

Cause they can travel the wooorld

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Helle_Crafts

I wanted to become a pilot, wonder if its still possible. Currently doing CS dough.

>It’s the uniform. Girls love a man in uniform

Attached: 4f6b4c02a082c_o_large.jpg (538x640, 59.47K)

I am surprised by how few Americans sue their employers for pay or inappropriate working conditions. It would be inevitable in their current state

/thread
More opportunities to cheat

really? heard pilots make north of $200k there

in a way yes, but aviation is so much cooler

you need a mech/aero undergrad iirc to do a pilots course, or even directly..?
Also youre never too late to become one.

Theres finnish youtuber who makes videos about that, seems to be pretty fine profession, but its not what it use to be. Glorified busdriver.

Finnair pilots average salary is 139k€.
>"Copilot" (perämies) i dont know if thats right english term, their average monthly salary in finnair is 12k€
>Captain that flies overseas (kaukoliikennekapteeni) average monthly salary in finnair is 20k€.

This

3k for a pilot is too low
They need to have 3000+ flight hours to be hired by a small airline, each of those hours in small aircraft is in the range of 200 to 500 dollars.
Here they start at 20k month and usually work the first 10 years to pay their debts.

We have a guy in /deutsch/ who claims to be a pilot but he is actually a taxi driver currently without a job

>t. didn't pass the flight school
seethe and cope

I wouldn't get on a plane with german pilot that posts on Any Forums

Attached: Germanwings.png (1876x1528, 3.52M)

misses a snippet from that article that claimed the pilot was "a big guy for his friends and family"

>starting income($3k+/month)
So NZ's minimum wage

From the moment an airplane is in full throttle on the runway up until it makes a safe landing and is completely still, it's a steel cabin in the sky that for any reason could have its passengers go up in flame. Try to think about a very hard, and now think about what it would be like to have to do that flawlessly on the first try for the rest of your life. Besides, aviation is cool as fuck.

Real sick fuck

what? those are low tier jobs here like cashier