Is there a reason to learn Russian in 2022? Will it continue to be useful in the future?

Is there a reason to learn Russian in 2022? Will it continue to be useful in the future?

Attached: drapeau-de-russie.jpg (800x800, 57.22K)

Bump

Russia is fucking cool, China is as well, you can also get a glimpse of how the world works outside the west. But I would learn Russian before Mandarin

Unless you're going to Russia or Russian adjacent countries then no.

I learn it to find my love there

Why do you keep making this thread, Mr. Peruvian pedophile?

for fun

I'm not the PeruANO.

>Why would anyone want to learn the language of the most based nation on earth?
Honestly I think it's the second most beautiful language in the world

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.47.49 PM.png (2195x1321, 872.37K)

What about Amharic?

some people suspect they'll become powerful once global warming melts their arctic but let's all admit that china will just conquer that land

Attached: 1643806392863.png (599x600, 12.81K)

What about it?

it's pretty useful because it's one the big languages of the world that nobody learns

somehow I haven't encountered пoдpyгa yet

>Is there a reason to learn Russian in 2022?
if you plan on going to Russia
>Will it continue to be useful in the future?
if you plan on going to Russia in the future

Not really, Russia is a declining power. There's a chance it may lose it's great power status and just become a part of the Chinese sphere. Otherwise it will continue being the weakest of the 3 great powers today. If it somehow solves it's demographic issues and gets a high birthrate it will be a different story. But that's unlikely as every developed country is having the same problem.

I've spent years learning Russian and planned to visit in 2020 but didn't because of all the covid bullshit and now I might not ever get to if things escalate over Ukraine.

Attached: 1627530314306.jpg (300x300, 42.78K)

Go to Kazakhstan or Armenia

It's like going to Paraguay or Bolivia instead of USA

If you want to go to Russia

And? These countries are interesting for visiting too