Should I Become A Landlord?

Recently, I've purchased a property for $250k.

It has 3 rooms and 2 toilets. It was owned by an old white boomer who's probably 80+. Previous, he rented out the place out to 3 people. 1 Chinese man. 1 Vietnamese man. 1 Indian woman. They lived separately and it took 2 months for them to be evicted so I could live in the property.

I was wondering if I should do the same thing the old white man did, and rent it out. I didn't ask how much he earned, but I'm thinking he could easily pull in $1000 a month from each of the 3. He probably sold it because he didn't expect he could get more from in renting than he could selling it before dying.

if I DO sell the property, I could either rent a small place by myself and live off the 3 people's combined rents. Or I could just NEET it up at home and have all that money that I have no idea what to spend it on.

Are there any young landlords on Any Forums? How's rent in your country, and could you live off renting off your properties?

Attached: xs4gmajbxgh51.png (887x560, 52.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jCNYW-4l4fs?t=44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes IF you give me part of the money (as a thanks for saying yes to you)

If youre the landlord you have to deal with the shitty tenants and retarded bylaws, so be prepared to handle that.
Also where do you live where houses cost 250k

Are you an Asian male?

If you become a landlord I will personally fly to Canada, hunt you down and kill you, and probably set fire to your property too.

All landleeches deserve the rope.

It's risky all you need is one tenant and he could wreck the entire house. It also needs regular ass renovation and maintenance. Real estate is boomer investment

This is a good explanation. Everybody there had 2 months to leave, and the Vietnamese guy was the last to leave. I think the Indian girl left early. But heading into the home (I got the key yesterday) I could actually smell which room the Indian girl lived in. Surprisingly, the home wasn't too run down other than the wall having some chips here and there, The only thing that was very run down was the stove. I guess they didn't clean up after themselves and it was all "not my problem".

Renters are the biggest leaches.

Landlords are evil, and contribute nothing but the upkeep of property.
Their productive value in a capitalist system is less than worthless when you consider that they can just sit on their fat ass all day doing nothing.
Remember, even Adam Smith hated landlords.

>Be site where losers with too much time go
>Attract a lot of landlords
HAHAHAHA

Surprisingly, near one of the most expensive places to live in Canada. It's a plot of land owned by natives where construction was built on, which is why it's so cheap.

The place is not worth anything other than renting.

calm down hasan
youtu.be/jCNYW-4l4fs?t=44

Go back to China please.

>Landlords are evil, and contribute nothing but the upkeep of property.
>Their productive value in a capitalist system is less than worthless when you consider that they can just sit on their fat ass all day doing nothing.
>Remember, even Adam Smith hated landlords.

Attached: E_MvCgWXsAMjmEI.png (680x680, 39.46K)

I have industrial property and yes I am basically a neet. I recently bought a business to give me something to do

What was your secret to saving up for the first apartment complex?

idk why my post was deleted but i sold my house and loaned 5mil (100k USD)

also being best friends with a bank manager who can also grant you those loans

Move in and rent out the spare bedrooms, sub-letting is the way. It allows you to tardwrangle in bad flatmates.

Why would anyone choose to live with strangers in the same house if they don't have to?

Because you're keeping your investment safe and can leverage some control over your tenants to keep them in line. Don't underestimate how fucked up tenancy laws in places like New Zealand and Canada are, I've known too many people get burned by boomer slumlording.