Yes, I'm Italian. How did you know?

>Yes, I'm Italian. How did you know?
>No, I cannot speak Italian.

Attached: Flag_of_Australia.png (255x128, 6.8K)

I need a white Australian to sexually own me

post your butt

you'd be surprised at just how big of a sissy the average australian is

there are sissy's who top tho

Anybody born here that says they are x ethnicity is a LARPer. You're Australian and nothing else, get over it.

God hates Australia

Only real Australians are Abos and Anglos

I think it is fair to say that a culture has influenced your upbringing, by being exposed to older family members who legitimately were members of a different culture.

Cope. Don't tell us how our country works faget

But I'm Chinese.

spotted the "Italian"

Attached: 1619321518598.jpg (634x650, 44.97K)

this you?

he's right, Zhang

I'm white, moron

wogs aren't white

The Big Lez Show is cool

They are of a different culture. The kids never are. Everybody integrates regardless of what token things they do, nearly everyone they interact with is Australian, they spend most of their childhood in a school, surronded by Australians. They get a different culture from their parents because they spend time around Australian people and become Australian cultrually. Being infulenced a little bit by your grandparents doesn't make you Italian or whatever.
You're not, and Chinese people aren't exceptions either. Their parents can seethe all day but their kids integrate anyway.

BLACKED.com but is AUSTRALIED.com.

no it is not

why

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (931x931, 172.58K)

Pick up a textbook, you greasy cunt.

Still Australian for sure, as long as that doesn't create a narrative where people pretend that Australia is one big happy family where there is no ethnic tensions or diversity.