/brit/

Attached: EA.jpg (640x640, 76.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hWQn1Z5Rftv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1643755994031.webm (640x351, 2.81M)

Too early
Too dogshit
Too Yank
*calls over the janny*

Kin ell Alexander Arnold's let himself go

Lads should I buy an Xbox series s

Why not get an X? They're not that hard to get now.

hate the over-exaggerating faces here

I’m a minimalist

Can't be arsed to do these fucking stretches. I've been in chronic pain for years, one of the injuries caused by following your your NHS advice

Should government force a cap on the amount of foreign students that universities should take?

Pretty shameful the amount of Brits not getting into their 1st or 2nd choice because unis are chasing the wog gold.

Why does he look like he's doing the Lydon stare in this image?

Why do the Krauts think they own Mallorca? As if we don't fucking run that place. Rightful British clay. Shagaluf, Santa Ponza, Port de Pollenca. Germans get bullied off the sunbeds whenever we show up.

it’s called capitalism
shut up and get used to it
everything takes second place after money

Alri, calm down, bitch tits

Alright calm down factor 50

nah but got into the tennis and it was actually pretty good
nothing is on the level of the cricky however

is Ibiza still full of brits and krauts

honestly thats a good thing uni degrees should be way harder to get into but worth more if you get one
do you fleece the fuck out foreigners? Here they pay 3-4x what domestic students do. My uni has an absolutely retarded amount of money because of that yellow gold

siri google harvey price gif

Attached: 273014429_1376609792789580_5451021804851646894_n.webp.jpg (1080x1350, 111.82K)

not just them
full of naive late teens early 20s "alt" people absolutely out their face on all sorts of pills, listening to some shite techno music
don't al ot of americans go too?

Attached: 1643848753044.webm (576x1024, 2.32M)

are the tourists in mallorca really territorial like this?

Just buy a fucking switch then.

Whom?

No that would be racist

shagger

Sugamamma

eh??? they have alt people?
i thought it was all extroverts deanos and chavs

genuinely seems as if the people in power aren't just shitty people they are actively evil and genuinely enjoy ruining the world

Got outstanding finance of about £9.5k and do not have a job

I know some do but I've only met like a couple that have. EDM types
similar crowd that goes to Barcelona here
obviously we have our own beaches so it's not widespread

Rorke standing awkwardly by the pool in his chino shorts and crocs, saying he's "defending" British sunbeds from foreigners

What the fuck's up with the comments on this video? All of them are rightfully ragging on the shit performance but the comment you pointed out is the only one that even mentions the spliced footage. Surely if people watched it the whole way through there would be more remarks like "why the fuck is there a stripped woman tied to the floor at 1:51?" but instead they're only talking about the rest of the video

normies possess a level of sentience equal to lichens

Attached: normscum.jpg (856x438, 32.8K)

Not talking about the total amount of foreign students here, but introducing caps so more British students end up in the top unis and more foreigners in the poorer ones.
Compare the figures between somewhere like UCL and York and Teesside for example.

it’s just a lack of empathy really
the current government is incredibly out of touch and is sending britain backwards a a good few years

nothing you can do but wait for that geriatric spastic dinosaur population to die out and let us replace them

>extroverts deanos and chavs
that's magaluf (shagaluf), zante, crete, amsterdam
obviously some do go to ibiza but it's more those edm/house/alt/dj people
can honestly not imagine being a local spaniard growing up there surrounded by drugged out drunk tourists 24/7

>and let us replace them
mate i trust the people who'd replace them even less

filter

rorke be like: wow so capitalism isn’t good after all?

meds. now

Thoughts?

vocaroo.com/1hWQn1Z5Rftv

>let us replace them
>Next up would be Rishi Sunak

lool do you feel threatened because you're a clubless virgin

rope. now

Cope more rorke, meanwhile Transqueens are dominating media

Attached: 1643391625172.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Doctors think I have paranoia, anxiety, depression, etc which I expected
But also that i hear noises that aren't there like tapping, scratching, knocking, distant muffled shouting
Also that I see things that aren't there because I see shadows and blurs moving and insects and spiders where apparently they aren't
Also get intense feelings that everyone wants to torture or kill me occasionally but no voices or anything
They think I probably was already mentally ill but doing too much strong weed and extreme stress from abuse and poverty made it worse and pushed it into psychosis
Not really sure where to go from here
Hopefully I get some kind of support gibs at least although I'm doubtful
Seems like they only give that to people whose psychosis is so bad that they're a constant threat to their own or others lives

i am superior to them

Attached: 273131212_1093434051475862_7419467630745948472_n.jpg (1080x1292, 172.13K)