The great virgin uprising

how well is your country handling pic rel? and how does it affect you?

Attached: 1641547893220.jpg (788x599, 37.67K)

Problem isn’t virginity but people just don’t want to have children.

Earth is overpopulated, this is merely a natural reaction.

First of all, this is only a problem in America. Second, this chart is inaccurate. Most young people have normal, active, and healthy sex lives.

Attached: 20210605_102739.jpg (440x614, 59.96K)

>hur dur young people don't fuck and spend their time on 4chinks/playing vidya/watching anime
Not baiting now, tell me what's the problem with someone like that? He literally does nothing and is not a threat to anyone. He gives no problems to any government, because there are other issues that are far more important than some (((incels)))

I am NOT a virgin

Attached: fit pepe.jpg (750x1000, 63.84K)

this stat has already been deboonked. in the newer updates female virginity rates barely differ from male virginity rates

The matters of my country don't really influence me and my life decisions

Attached: index.jpg (253x199, 10.17K)

I've never seem or heard about a incel in real life
I think they're just larping

I had sex yesterday

Attached: 1635658905410.jpg (539x493, 12.58K)

Link it

I'm 27 and I'm saving myself for marriage

Virgin and incel here. Handling it poorly.

Can't even be bothered. How is it worth all that effort to put your penis in a warm hole

I don't bother dating because I'm fucking retarded and there is a 100% certainty that anyone who I was in a relationship with would end up hating me.

what effort

Prostitution is illegal in Sweden.

cope

Attached: J48mtka.png (1484x1150, 366.64K)

There's no effort at all

Living as an actor everyday of your life

>men are going to respond they had sex even if theyre virgins, women are more likely to respond virgins even though they arent
Imagine how much bigger the gap actually is.

you can't fuck your cousin in the civilized world

you two are glowniggers who get paid to radicalize incels on a Lithuanian horse husbandry forum. begone

I'm sure there's still women in your country
Be yourself then

glowies want the opposite of that dumbass

If I'm myself I do shit like play video games, walk in the woods, build with Lego and avoid a lot of social situations

>first of all this only happens in america
>second of all it doesn't even happen
?

You whore get stoned

glowies prompt incels to violence because acts of terrorism are living proof that glowies are needed and that allows them to push for more generous funding

There are more virgin men in America, but it is VASTLY exaggerated by Any Forums is what I meant.

kek these fucking nicknames for an image board never get old. is there an archive for all the 10000 different names you got for one image board or something?

Meds

Attached: meds.jpg (720x405, 134.52K)

>I'm sure there's still women in your country
and they don't fuck normal guys

I'm pretty sure there's been a lot of reported incidents of radical groups spreading violent manifestos or threats, and it turns out it was federal agents doing it to """""""bait the real troublemakers into coming out""""""