Why do people on Any Forums that France is ONLY an European country?

France (French: [fʁɑ̃s]), officially the French Republic (French: République française), is a transcontinental country spanning Western Europe and overseas regions and territories in the Americas and the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans. Its metropolitan area extends from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean and from the Mediterranean Sea to the Channel and the North Sea; overseas territories include French Guiana in South America, Saint Pierre and Miquelon in the North Atlantic, the French West Indies, and several islands in Oceania and the Indian Ocean. Due to its several coastal territories, France has the largest exclusive economic zone in the world.

Attached: Flag_of_France_(1794–1815,_1830–1958).svg.png (1280x853, 2.88K)

Because all your overseas regions are insignificant af.

>Because all your overseas regions are insignificant af.
>Guyane itself is literally bigger that Belgium,, Netherlands, Switzerland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Most ex-Yugo countries, Balt countries etc...

>Part of the EUROPEAN Union
>Still has colonies outside of europe
what did they mean by this?

they're not colonies you dumb retard, they're departments with French citizens (rather be of African or European descent) like every single one in the Metropole. Their respective Parliament is the one in Paris, with the same elected senators, deputies etc. Someone voting from martinique has the same power as someone voting from nantes. Someone voting from Mayotte has the same power as someone from Nice. Someone voting from Reunion has the same power as someont from Strasbourg. Someone voting from Saint-Martin has the same power as someont from Paris.

Are overseas territories part of the EU and shengen?

And has a few hundred thousand people in it. That's what counts. In same sense Denmark has the world's biggest island but it has only some 50 000 in it.

>france took over inhabited islands
>noooooo colonialism baaaaad you must give it back to the people that NEVER lived there beofre you took possesion of it reeeeee, france bad, BAAAAAD
lol, when 4channel is turning woke for fuck sake.

Fucking stop.

Attached: 1634526903399.jpg (250x179, 3.99K)

>And has a few hundred thousand people in it
yea, just almost the Population of Island, Guyane has close to 300K people, Island 348K.
What's your point?

>What's your point?
Irrelevance of your overseas regions.

guyane is iway more relevant than your shithole producing nuthin, ariane 5 is the best satleitte launcher on the planet stupid asian cunt.

Look at France being all pompous n shit, so cute.

Attached: 41j90l7ZAjL._AC_.jpg (316x492, 14.93K)

so Iceland is Irrelevant then?

nobody ever remember you tried to be an empire since it failed miserably, showing your colgate flag inhere is peak pathetic.

No it's not. We produce world class products such as Nokia, Oras, Wärtsilä, Kone and what not. You're just too ignorant, as the French tend to be, to ever have heard of them.

Of course it is. As is Finland.

At least I'm not here like
>Behold me! I am The Kingdom of The Netherlands and the Overseas Territories of blablablablabla
Because that would be silly, now wouldn't it?

>world class products such as Nokia
this dude still living in the 90s-00s
KEK
E
K

L M A O
M
A
O
your nokia shit is long tile DEAD and it wouldn't work anyway without OUR satellite launcher stupid af asian

Nokia smartphones are on par with the rest. Bit costly THOUGH.

>THOUGH
No I won't post the pic, nice try THOUGH

>your nokia shit is long tile DEAD
No it's not. You are very ignorant indeed.

>Nokia smartphones are on par with the rest
on par by which metric ? yoy mean you also use chink composants in it, because what is sure is that NOBODY is byuing your fucking crap dude, just wake up lol

yes
the biggest "European" maternity is in Mayotte

Of course you won't. It was meant for our Mexican friend.

>Nokia
>i i i swear you are le very ignorant we are still making phones reeeee nobody wants them but still reeeeeee

why do you allow that spic to live rent free in your heads?

You literally said: "than your shithole producing nuthin", which I corrected and then you clung to Nokia not being as relevant as it was. Yet the fact remains that you are and remain ignorant about our economy. Besides our GDP per capita is higher than that of France.