Young men should have mandatory sex with 40+ years old women

young men should have mandatory sex with 40+ years old women
it would benefit everyone

Attached: 1613080911088.jpg (800x702, 29.06K)

I would be down, but I feel like it would be fairly uncomfortable for people who aren't.

Why? Explain it with serious arguments.

I love my virginity to a 40 year old hooker. I was no longer scared of grils after that. I agree

40yo pussies are smelly

Nah, 40yo can get preggers and give birth to downies. It should be 49+.

same here, i had my first sex with a 40+ years old hooker last summer (she actually told me she's closer to 50 than 40)

old pussy smells musty
no thanks

>I love my virginity to a 40 year old hooker.
but why would you do that?

Because the stigma of being a virgin was too much. I wanted to be done with it.

that i understand, but why with a 40yo hooker? is it even true their pussy smell bad?

older woman can actually teach you how to fuck, dealing with young unexperienced women is a pain in the ass
and i have MILF fetish since i was a little boy

Really? I had sex one only with a 40 year old and her pussy smelled metallic. It was gross. How does young pussy differ?

it all depends of woman's diet
if they have healthy diet the pussy juice smells neutral
if she eats like pig she has disgusting smelly pussy

>stigma of being a virgin
do amerimutts unorinically talk about muh virginity and stuff? no one gives a shit about one's (lack of) sexlife only you

me So yes. And idk I guess I felt more comfortable with older woman. I notice younger whore and stripper try to flirt with you whereas older one are more business. The young ones my age make me nervous

Imagine if someone said the same about young women and 40+ year old men, would be full of simps calling you an incel. Retarded notion either way, most old women are gross and flabby, asian milfs are the only decent ones consistently

Sure, strangers don't care. But your male friends make fun of you about it. Women think something's wrong with you if you don't have sex ect

i also like milfs but i've never been with one but i'd like to. this whole smelly pussy thing turns me off though

I am a virgo and not even my closest friends give a shit about it.
>Women think something's wrong with you
yeah like being ugly or unattractive to begin with

>meet up with old school friends
>they start talking about fucking girls
>you're quiet

Attached: hnng.jpg (645x773, 56.87K)

Nah I'm attractive and close female friends thought it was extremely weird when I told them I was a virgin because they assumed I slept around a lot, they thought I was gay or massively depressed and couldn't fathom not sleeping around when you have abundant opportunity

young men need to be taught the art of sex by experienced women
mature women are tired of fucking old farts with huge beer bellies and they're thrilled when the opportunity to fuck a young man full of vigor and vital powers comes
it's a win/win situation

this shouldn't come as a surpsise if you are ugly. but if you're good looking women will think you're just cute quirky shyboy

Yeah all the Any Forums memes about sniffing a girls pussy gave me the wrong idea. I thought it was some invigorating womanly smell. It's not

>Nah I'm attractive
well if you are indeed good looking (and why wouldn't I believe whatever you type on the internet) then the last thing you have to worry about are social stigmas

Your too subjective dude.

Still affects how people treat you, if anything people find an attractive, socially confident guy even weirder to be a virgin than someone who is more understandable to them. Literally every girl I interact with expects me to be a massive "fuckboy" or something and already has a preconception of who I am, a built up persona that I won't live up to.

>Literally every girl I interact with expects me to be a massive "fuckboy"
shouldn't you take that as a compliment fucking chads I swear

Same. I've become such a good liar. My whole outer persona is just to appeal to normies. I have stories about gfs I've never had