5'7" Mexican manlet

>5'7" Mexican manlet
tell me the truth bros, will I ever get a tall nordic girlfriend?

Attached: Short guy ASMR.png (2100x1300, 812.98K)

I'm 178cm (no idea what it is in feet but somewhere inbetween boys and men) and completely invisible to women.

Well.. What do you look like and how do you carry yourself?

picrel is me and my current l*tina gf :(

I'm 191cm and also invisible to women, but that's because I'm autismal af.

im 192 and womans don't care about that and if they ever showed interest in me i was the last one to notice, my autism is a woman repellent.

>tell me the truth bros, will I ever get a tall nordic girlfriend?

You'll be hard pressed to find a girlfriend at all, let alone a nordic one

Nice if true. What's wrong with your latina girlfriend?

How tall are women in netherland?

>What's wrong with your latina girlfriend?
she's brown

You can do it if you're confident and charismatic. It's only womanlets that obsess about height.

Attached: ac9e8d007af5d87babcf8775c64ad5d6[1].jpg (468x753, 105.29K)

I'm 5'9" and the only ones who hit on me are buff white boys.

Attached: 1643825058894.png (785x757, 267.06K)

Ok. Well.. I think tall women are less obsessed with male height than short women because we know we'll rarely look dainty and cute next to a man so try not to see it as an obsticle. I'm 180 cm and have dated men shorter than me, it's not a big deal.

ok whats your email / whataspp?

yeah just take a shower bro :)

I'm 176cm and get attention constantly from women, must suck living in giant land as what would be average height elsewhere

Giwtwm

What's the problem?

Ywnbaw

Yes it does suck and everywhere I've ever been abroad I've gotten much more attention. Weird going to a club somewhere in Spain or Italy and get treated like a potential partner

go to peru or central america and you will actually be a giant among a bunch of 165 cm indios

GOD
I
WISH
THAT
MY
WERE
ME

Who cares. Some tall girls are really insecure.
Was talking to this one I met on tinder that was 6'4 but I backed out because she had a kid already