Dusseldorf, Germany

What happens here?

Attached: 18849.jpg (1200x675, 103.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_community_of_Düsseldorf
yokogawa.com/eu/blog/chemical-pharma/en/the-history-of-the-relationship-between-japan-and-duesseldorf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

city for rich people and japanese business men.

Little Tokyo is there
Also the only place that has different language street signs in the entire country

Attached: Download.jpg (600x600, 44.79K)

Why Japanese go there? It's like a reverse Germanboo for Japanese?

Attached: 1280px-Bilinguale_Straßenbeschilderung_Cottbus.jpg (1280x960, 409.47K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_community_of_Düsseldorf
business reason

It started as a business relationship and today that's what it still is for the most part, and many Japanese who live there eventually return to Japan with their families because they just live there for a few years to do business
yokogawa.com/eu/blog/chemical-pharma/en/the-history-of-the-relationship-between-japan-and-duesseldorf/

Also, I'm glad that you didn't make another thread about shitty Berlin, Düsseldorf is a much better city

Nevermind then, I thought it was only in Düsseldorf
It's probably the only place in Germany with Japanese-language street signs, I must have mixed it up

I haven't made a thread about Berlin in months. But Dusseldorf seems nice.

Oh, there is another Germanboo Peruvian here today who made 2 other threads about Berlin already, I thought you were him, my bad

Bump

>droga

Attached: 1602218020278.png (550x540, 300.07K)

its sorbian

Sorbs should be protected at all costs

i guess it's yet another typical ruhrgebiet poor postindustrial shithole like Bochum or Gelsenkirchen

There are less than 100 alive, bro.

Dorf means village in German.
That's a big ass village.

Germans should pay for this cultural genocide

it was stalin who killed them at the end

By leaving them in Germany and not allowing them to join Poland where their Slavic culture would be protected.

their culture is protected here, they have their own schools, their own newspaper and have their own broadcasting.

those buildings really take hideousness to new heights!

yet they're dying out

this is how Germans do it

not our fault if they don't have sex

I thought I read that there were like 30k

Your fault is that instead of living them their own Land where they could rule themselves to some degree and create their own upper class with politicians, professors, scientists etc. so their language and culture could gain necessary prestige. All you "gave" them was some primary schools and folk festivals which makes Sorbs believe that their culture is primitive so it's only good for singing when drinking beer but for anything more serious you need to switch to German and eventually to adopt the German identity