You were forced to learn English

You were forced to learn English.

Attached: 1621018832003.jpg (955x850, 98.44K)

you too

I'd have learned it anyway.

Were you ?

true
same for french

There's still the romance languages gang, we will have our vendetta, user
two more weeks

American and English are two different, separated languages. Discuss.

Dude your country unironically sucks ass. You shitty italiano bullshit will never be a super power again. I could believe in the sight of Asian or Arabic overlords, but never that of Medfags. Oh yeah and btw, we perfected the pizza for you faggot

I'm sorry but that's retarded
No

American is clearly more powerful bc we produce the most media via Hollywood so much so that a lot of Br*ts actually pronounce words through an American pronunciation.

Por ejemplo: Schedule

Thank you for learning English my ESL friends!

Attached: dear-god-please-bless-all-my-online-friends-thank-you-55051195.png (500x500, 122.59K)

>pronounce through an American accent
>through
American English is disgusting.

I was never forced to learn English, I even picked it up as a kid. I remember my first words in English I learned were "pillow" from a book and I'm pretty sure I spoke about "doges" to a Danish guy in 1994 while I was 4

>absolutely not cope+seethe
See? That's why everyone hates you. Pizza is cringe and for normies btw, keep it to yourself, 600 lbs mutt.

i learned by reading dictionaries

Don’t act like you hate us for any other reason than pure unbridled jealousy/resentment.

He's a Chicano and doesn't speak English properly. It should be WITH an American accent, not THROUGH

Not everyone can have perfect tastes, user. I won’t shun you for being an Anglophile; I will only have gay sex with your mom

>NOOOOO ES UN CHICANX QUE NO PUEDE HABLAR INGLÉS FLUIDEZ

Shut some ups before I put it up your but

Attached: 5320E72B-5C4B-47D3-B98F-6BAC8F4A8786.jpg (678x908, 123.04K)

If you aren’t Chicano you’ve clearly been influenced by them.

Vale pizzero gordo, explain what Italians are known for besides being short, noisy, brown, and shitty cars that break down easily.

>Inb4 we wuz Romans and shiet

I wasn't though.

I learned Spanish in high school but when truck drivers come to my job from Mexico I pretend I don't know what they're saying.

I speak fluent Spanish and let's just call it Hindi. I grew up overseas but am white
Spanish the user will try to talk around you but the Hindi are worse

You use a fuckton of French words everyday.
I only have to use English when I go to Any Forums :)