Opinions on this "country"?

Opinions on this "country"?

Attached: images.png (475x645, 11.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/2022/01/23/army-probe-palestinian-american-bound-gagged/
youtu.be/UyTvXbXVl_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm impressed by how modern and progressive their country is in a very primitive and backwards region (basically the best country in the region) but at the same time I'm disgusted by how they treat the indigenous people and steal their land as well as LARPing and claiming to be heirs to all the ancient sites, they blatantly feel like they can steal their cuisine, culture, land and historical sites because of their religious scriptures. In general, I admire Jewish success and ingenuity but their arrogance is very bad.

Only good country in the middle east.

Modern day Nazi Germany

Indifference

based, fuck poltards

They need to stop supporting Americans

Israelis have no manners.

Gonna have to go with this one.

Nuke please in 20 years we'll have a demographic collapse

>JERUSALEM — A leaked summary of an Israeli investigation into the death of a Palestinian American in the West Bank after Israeli troops detained him this month suggested that no soldiers were likely to be prosecuted despite investigators confirming that the man was dragged from his car, blindfolded and handcuffed and then fell silent while being held at a construction site.

>The leaks, reported Sunday by Ynet, the online service of the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper, included findings that the soldiers never sought medical aid for the man, 78-year-old Omar Assad, even though a military medic was at hand. Five soldiers, including a company commander and a platoon commander, told investigators that they thought Assad had simply fallen asleep and that he had demonstrated no signs of being ill. The investigation is being conducted by the Israel Defense Forces.

washingtonpost.com/world/2022/01/23/army-probe-palestinian-american-bound-gagged/

youtu.be/UyTvXbXVl_8

i think its hilarious that westoids are bitching about countries talking territory from the other while supporting fake state based on some 2000 years old claims

not anti-semitic, just don´t like em.

>Rent status
>Free

Attached: 1489323362541.png (420x420, 11.65K)

what are your thoughts on the settlements and occupation in the West Bank?

ISRAEL SHOULD NOT EXIST
DEATH TO COLONIALISM AND IMPERIALISM
FREE PALESTINE

Feels good to be on the winning side of history

Attached: 1601637095180.png (600x490, 198.05K)

necessary to prevent gaza 2.0, giving palis any form of freedom will make them chimpout again like happened in 2000-2005

It's the only democracy in the Middle East.

cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Doesn't exist

well

Attached: 00e351ff2616a2e7af162008f6a574b9.jpg (2400x1186, 207.97K)

Israel came about settler colony proclaimed by Western powers following the world wars. And now I'm supposed to be surprised that Israel has a different political structure than the region where their colony was established? No shit dude, next you're telling me Australia has a different political system than Indonesia. Even though they're right next to each other, fucking strange!

clean it up!

Attached: bigauschwitz13.jpg (803x570, 72.1K)

I like Jewish culture, music especially.
Don't like the country's politics though.

I am willing to sacrifice my life to defend them

Attached: 1643615897433.webm (540x960, 679.78K)

I really like it desu, it feels like the modern Sparta. Can't wait to see how their upcoming war with Iran will play out.