Are You Patriotic?

Why or why not?

If your country is in a war, would you take up arms and fight for your country?

Attached: americans_pause_and_sing_when_somebody's_american_anthem_phone_ringtone_goes_off[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Ftfoor0.mp3].webm (460x620, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHwvUFjaNdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpb9474jOjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a patriot which is why I would never participate in the unnecessary foreign wars that my country's masters choose to engage in

Which anthem were they singing? The american anthem or the walmart anthem?

What's the difference?

Walmart anthem but McDonald's version

youtube.com/watch?v=sHwvUFjaNdU

DANCE FOR YOUR SHEKELS WAGIE

Attached: 1585155518939.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Get the sound add-on homie.

I shed a tear.

whats wrong? we do this too

WE ARE WE ARE WALMART

yes because its the best nation on earth
i would take up arms because im a reservist

O SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART

Yes and no
I have a weird love-hate relationship with my country
(I'm Spanish btw)
There's subhuman nigger-tier IQ people, but there's also a lot of amazing great people, so... yeah, something in between

Attached: esquilme.png (1222x1080, 1.03M)

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE BUY
WITH OUR STIMULUS CHECKS

There is no reason to NOT be patriotic about your cunt. Finland might be a shit cunt but it's the best Finland in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpb9474jOjs

kek

I am a pacifist. I hate this country anyway

what I don't get is how is it not seen as disrespectful.

like americans will get uberg spergy about not putting the flag on the ground, even if it's an absolutely massive one yet they're perfectly okay with signing the anthem in a fucking grocery store like it's some cheap carnival tune.

>Yes, I WILL rise up from my scooter in Walmart and break my legs under my own weight to sing the national anthem that I only know the beginning of, after I bought ten bottles of soda and 15 instant Kraft Macaroni and Cheese meals
Great patriotism you have there

>If your country is in a war, would you take up arms and fight for your country?
Lol. No, never. I have no roots here, I don't give a shit if our government changes hands. If anything things could actually improve.